What are you backing Today? Part 2

I’ve had a go at Albert’s Back in the same race (SkyBet 4 places). Well handicapped on the back of 2 previous runs here and back form but like a few here needs to leave his latest run well behind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve had a go at Albert’s Back in the same race (SkyBet 4 places). Well handicapped on the back of 2 previous runs here and back form but like a few here needs to leave his latest run well behind

And me.

Well done Albert’s Back backers.

Pottsie clearly gone at the game…..though I’d probably have another go, on the back of a wind op.

Well done you guys, I was on the second. Pottsie screwed one of the hurdles quite badly and that finished him.

I don't like the look of the racing today at all. It looks mega risky

My plan is simple.

Not that it's a lot but i put my entire Betfair bank on Burglar at 1/2

If he wins I will play with the profit....bets for zero if you like if all goes well:D

It’s obviously the Flat that’s taking the headlines today but I’m having a go with Prevaricate in the 3.55 Uttoxeter. Ran well for most of the way at Sandown recently until getting outpaced from 2 out. By Fame and Glory there’s a chance today’s ground may suit better

I don't like the look of the racing today at all. It looks mega risky

My plan is simple.

Not that it's a lot but i put my entire Betfair bank on Burglar at 1/2

If he wins I will play with the profit....bets for zero if you like if all goes well:D

well that was a quck days racing........drifted fom 139 to 165 minutes beore the off says it all

A good 4yr old hurdle at ascot tomorrow.question is how much did Cheltenham take out of them.

MR FREEDOM 7/1 looks to have a good chance.

Asc 3.00 - Arclight 13/2 - this is the one Hendo thought a lot of before the Boodles and he was gutted it was so low in the weights it couldn't get in. He must think it's seriously well handicapped.

Thx, desert, I’d forgotten about this one and I’m already on Afadil, but no harm in doubling up :)

3.00 Ludlow Monday
Annsam should be much better than these if he doesn’t go off too fast like he did in the Coral Trophy. Currently available at 4/1 with Bet365 but I expect him to go off shorter as he’s no more than 11/4 elsewhere and more generally 5/2

Cheers Marb I was a bit concerned he might sulk when not allowed to lead but no need

3.00 Ludlow Monday
Annsam should be much better than these if he doesn’t go off too fast like he did in the Coral Trophy. Currently available at 4/1 with Bet365 but I expect him to go off shorter as he’s no more than 11/4 elsewhere and more generally 5/2

Very nice V won witha bit in hand

Back