What are you backing Today? Part 2

I jumped the gun and already backed William Buick in the first race.......How about Race 1,2 and 4 three doubles and a treble.

I get the feeling Charlie Appelby is about to go into hyper space and start knocking them out big time

I'm looking forward to seeing Bold Endeavour in tomorrows 2.05 at Cheltenham. He went wide throughout in the Coral Cup so he was value for finishing a bit closer than he did that day when fifth. I just hope he took that race in his stride and we see a similiar performance tomorrow. That said, its 13K to the winner which isn't a huge prize, so will just stick him in the yankee tomorrow and see how he gets on.

Last edited:
Harry Skelton looked more like he was out for a canter round Lodge Hill on Helteham last time out than he was in a horse race.

Heltenham had a stone or more in hand at Newbury and the handicapper has put him up by almost a stone.

Obviously this is tougher but this IMO is no 136 horse and is probably closer to a 150 horse.

If he can run to that sort of mark the 11/4 available looks a steal.

Harry Skelton looked more like he was out for a canter round Lodge Hill on Helteham last time out than he was in a horse race.

Heltenham had a stone or more in hand at Newbury and the handicapper has put him up by almost a stone.

Obviously this is tougher but this IMO is no 136 horse and is probably closer to a 150 horse.

If he can run to that sort of mark the 11/4 available looks a steal.

My initial thought was that the handicapper had been quite harsh with a 11lb rise but then I watched the Newbury race again. He could easily have won by twice as far so took 3/1 last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back