What are you backing Today? Part 2

Having a w.Haggas day today with doubles,trebles, and a fourfold.
2.25 RELEIF RALLEY 7/2
4.10 Wiltshire 2/1.
4.45.GOODWINSON 9/4.
I've also backed Kings gambit single,and put it in with the Haggas treble for a fourfold. At 9/2.

I don't trust wide margin winners at the Champions Day meeting. Add in the change of stable and Big Rock is very opposable. Gonna have a go on Charyn who has impressed this season and was better than the bare result at Sandown.

I don't trust wide margin winners at the Champions Day meeting. Add in the change of stable and Big Rock is very opposable. Gonna have a go on Charyn who has impressed this season and was better than the bare result at Sandown.
Aye,got an easy lead,like Hawk Wing when he did similar Track records are often set by unchallenged horses.
Differnt field.different track n ground and different trainer,looks a lay to me.
GL with your bet,btw.

3.35 - If Big Rock turns up in the same form that saw him win last backend at Ascot he will take care of this field. He did that day what Hawk Wing did in this race 21 years ago in making all at a fast pace that took everything out of its comfort zone. A repeat will win this. Audience looks over-priced so is worth a small ew interest. I’ll be watching Real World with interest too. He would give them all a race on his 2022 Queen Anne second to Baeed but that race appears to have bottomed him. Still, he could end up getting into the Hunt Cup off around 107 or even less and could have prospects of winning that again.

Ho lee fuk. Just watched the race not knowing the result.

I got 50s this morning.

:drink: :drink::drink::drink::drink:

4.45 - Biggles (12/1), Terwada (18/1) and Sonny Liston (7/1) are the ones that appeal most on my figures. All three are backable prices. Preference is for Terwada as the other two might be targeting royal Ascot whereas Terwada will need to go up the ratings to get into any of the big handicaps there.

Cheers, Ian.

I'd have preferred Terwada to win as I had it in ew doubles and treble with Cemhaan and Rumstar but I cashed out on the doubles for a lovely return there and got the BOG about SL.

Between these winners and the Celtic Park celebrations it's been a smashing day.

What about the one you mentioned on the flatties thread, reet, in the same race today as Jehangeer?

“Al Shabab Storm one to note.Ran v well from his outside draw,and was thought good enough to compete at listed leveel, last season,he should pick something up fairly soon.”

I thought ASS did rather well just failing after running wide at Chester of all places and 11/4 is a fair price atm.

Devil's point 435 cologne
placed the bet and pressed watch on bet365 and waited and waited and then realised it runs tomorrow.

What about the one you mentioned on the flatties thread, reet, in the same race today as Jehangeer?

“Al Shabab Storm one to note.Ran v well from his outside draw,and was thought good enough to compete at listed leveel, last season,he should pick something up fairly soon.”

I thought ASS did rather well just failing after running wide at Chester of all places and 11/4 is a fair price atm.
Had a word.:)

A bit of a shot in the dark.
Kevin on racing tv was just talking to JJRyan after his win and spoke about his mount in the last at Rosscommon and so I thought I'd have a look.
Rated 65 which is high for what it's achieved.
11/11
16/18
7/7
11/12
6/7 last week.now it runs in its first hcap and steps up in trip Barjon.
Adaughtersdelight 66/1
£1ew.

A bit of a shot in the dark.
Kevin on racing tv was just talking to JJRyan after his win and spoke about his mount in the last at Rosscommon and so I thought I'd have a look.
Rated 65 which is high for what it's achieved.
11/11
16/18
7/7
11/12
6/7 last week.now it runs in its first hcap and steps up in trip Barjon.
Adaughtersdelight 66/1
£1ew.
Another 2 quid to my bookmaker charity.:axeman:

Sandown 7.07 - Ladrokes and Coral are going joint-top odds of 12/1 Prydwen and three places. I think that's a brilliant ew bet.

(And it would be very sweet for Callum Shepherd to get a high-profile winner.)

Back