What are you backing Today? Part 2

I fancy a couple at Goodwood.

2.25 Plantadream is a lightly raced 9 year old who was off about 3 seasons but is now looking like hitting some good form. He can run well.

3.00 Rumstar. Must have a great a chance after his Stewards Cup run.

That 2.25 is interesting. The fav is too short given he's a Kingman and it'll be soft. Godwinson's been on my tracker since the Spring Cup and stays further than this mile, he'll do at 4/1.

Mutaawid silk

Mutaawid 4.00Y
Took 4/1earlier B365,but it's been well backed since.

I fancy a couple at Goodwood.

2.25 Plantadream is a lightly raced 9 year old who was off about 3 seasons but is now looking like hitting some good form. He can run well.

3.00 Rumstar. Must have a great a chance after his Stewards Cup run.
So close, got the each way anyway.

We got the forecast Euro.

Had a quick look at a couple for tomorrow. Excuse the write up im a bit rusty and also had a tad too much to drink.

2.45 Thirsk

When I first looked at this Cerulean Bay was favourite but he's been edged out by Cuban tiger and I can see why. He's enjoyed himself since being dropped back to 7f and still holds his chance here but he's gone up 10lb for his last 2 wins so this will be tougher. Cuban tigers last effort came in a good handicap and produced a decent figure behind Witness stand who then backed that up with a solid 2nd place in an even hotter race. Cuban tiger certainly makes my shortlist. Another who makes the shortlist is Serene Seraph who has had a bit of a stop start career so far but looked like the penny was starting to drop when putting up a decent figure on the all weather last time if he can back that up he'll go close. The one I prefer though at the prices has to be Rhythm Master who at one time was fairly highly rated as high as 110 at one point with Fahey and kept Group company early in his career. He then went to James Horton who had little joy with him but after a 302 day break and joining the Geoffrey Harker yard he put up a decent show over a mile behind Blue for you. Next time out he's travelled sweetly,jockey should've probably got into him sooner but he's then got in a mess stuck in behind and got going a bit too late in the day. He certainly looks like he's coming back to life under his new handler and could be a winner in waiting. They've reached for the pieces and I can understand it even if I'm not sure if it was necessary but it may well help him go through with his effort at 13/2 he'd be worth a shot.

3.30 Sandown

Golden Myrrh is and interesting one his last 4 runs 1,1,4,2 yet sits bottom and by quite some way of the figures for this. Hows he not ran one respectable figure ? I'm not saying he's not capable as he's took a keen hold in all his races so may well be capable of better they've added pieces which may well light him up even more at 11/8 he's one I have to take on. The obvious one to do it with is Sea regal unexposed and for the inform Haggas yard. Has been running over 10f and 12F of late and failing to settle so any drop back in trip should see improvement but having watched his last race I'm not sure he'd have won had they finished it at the 2 pole. That said earlier in his career he wasn't far behind Elmalka over 7f.
Instead I offer up Kings Charm at around 11/2 . Ran respectably enough on the AW last time but just focusing on his 2 runs this season at the course over 7f both staying on 2nds to Von Baer who won next time out and Sunfall who has won again since and is now 11lbs higher. The 2 who've beat him have been decent I'm not sure this lot are that good and if he sees out the extra furlong then he'll take all the beating.

4.00 Sandown

These early thoughts are subject to review as originally when I looked The Haggas trained Mia Hun was 6/5 but he now certainly looks more attractive at 5/2. Cheshire Dancer who I originally fancied at 15/2 is 5/1 in a place but 7/2 and 100/30 everywhere else he looks a lot less attractive at that price. All his previous runs at a mile without being flashy suggest he'll benefit from this step up in trip however I thought he'd be a bit more under the radar. Slightly hampered at the start in his last race that was a decent affair and he'd finished closer to the runner up previously. With his price blown I'm more inclined to make a switch to the beautifully named Spectacular Style. He had a blowout over a trip too short first time up this season. Last season got off the mark as his name suggests at short odds but ran a decent figure under the circumstances. The run that interests me is his final run and the time was slow so it could all be a bit of a jumble but he pulled hard over the 12F that day. A couple of the horses in front of him went on to be rated 100 and 105 respectively (goes off 80 here) and 2 that finished behind him went on to be higher rated than he is now the best of those 13lb higher. Its not rock solid but at the prices amongst a more exposed field he has as good a case as either of the market leaders and this 10f could just be ideal for him.

As said rusty as fook but good luck fellas if you're having a dig. Probably just a trixie for me on those 3.

Had a quick look at a couple for tomorrow. Excuse the write up im a bit rusty and also had a tad too much to drink.

2.45 Thirsk

When I first looked at this Cerulean Bay was favourite but he's been edged out by Cuban tiger and I can see why. He's enjoyed himself since being dropped back to 7f and still holds his chance here but he's gone up 10lb for his last 2 wins so this will be tougher. Cuban tigers last effort came in a good handicap and produced a decent figure behind Witness stand who then backed that up with a solid 2nd place in an even hotter race. Cuban tiger certainly makes my shortlist. Another who makes the shortlist is Serene Seraph who has had a bit of a stop start career so far but looked like the penny was starting to drop when putting up a decent figure on the all weather last time if he can back that up he'll go close. The one I prefer though at the prices has to be Rhythm Master who at one time was fairly highly rated as high as 110 at one point with Fahey and kept Group company early in his career. He then went to James Horton who had little joy with him but after a 302 day break and joining the Geoffrey Harker yard he put up a decent show over a mile behind Blue for you. Next time out he's travelled sweetly,jockey should've probably got into him sooner but he's then got in a mess stuck in behind and got going a bit too late in the day. He certainly looks like he's coming back to life under his new handler and could be a winner in waiting. They've reached for the pieces and I can understand it even if I'm not sure if it was necessary but it may well help him go through with his effort at 13/2 he'd be worth a shot.

GL,Danny.
I've bet Diamondonthehill in this (11/1 3pl Bf).
Just outbattled by Cerulean Bay on his last try over c/d, he now sports sheepskins for only the 2nd time in his career,and they definitely sharpened him up previously,over this c/d.
Race of the day,for me.

DermotWeld said in an interview earlier that he would be disappointed if Couer D'or was out of the First 5 in the Irish Cambridgeshire -4:35Curragh -I've dipped my beak on betfair.

Back