What are you backing Today? Part 2

Seen that but unfortunately can't get a bet on with them, I'm assuming it's an error? Even on a promo I'm thinking 3/1 is as much as they would lay??

Couldn’t believe the price when I saw it, as you said 3/1 even 7/2. Got £40 on the wives account. Her face of disgust asking why Im gambling that much on one bet (if only she knew)

If following Slims 100 tweet advice, I need to stay clear of her sister now to get paid :lol:

Its also not that bad. There will be a limit there willing to ‘lose’ before its pulled. One could quite easily tip up or lose, and most of the money they do pay out Id hazard a guess will be recycled back in anyway.

Took 13/2 on Micky Hammonds Geryville in the 2.00 at Gosforth Park later. Into 9/2 now very well backed and if he did find his best form he'd have an excellent chance.

Also took him in a double with the Jonjo O Neill trained horse whose name I can't recall off the top of my head in the 2.20 at Ffos Las.

Last edited:
Having another 3 cross today.......looks like a good meeting at Newcastle.

# horses all riddenn by Brian Hughes

Onward Route SP
Marown SP
Dedanswer SP

3 x 10pt doubles 20pt treble

Took 13/2 on Micky Hammonds Geryville in the 2.00 at Gosforth Park later. Into 9/2 now very well backed and if he did find his best form he'd have an excellent chance.

Also took him in a double with the Jonjo O Neill trained horse whose name I can't recall off the top of my head in the 2.20 at Ffos Las.

Looked at it mayself Marb It's called get in the "que right now".......in French..weird name put me off:blink:

Looked at it mayself Marb It's called get in the "que right now".......in French..weird name put me off:blink:

Took 2s last night drifted to 7/2 the only consolation for me is they are backing Venetias horse who is fav, Rose Sea Has the second fav and Billingsley the fourth fav with Jonjos as third fav on the drift.

In this scenario the fact they are backing three horses in just a six runner race has me thinking the race is anyone's and so I am not that worried about the drift on mine....(not yet anyway).

Good luck with yours today.

Last edited:
Having another 3 cross today.......looks like a good meeting at Newcastle.

# horses all riddenn by Brian Hughes

Onward Route SP
Marown SP
Dedanswer SP

3 x 10pt doubles 20pt treble

Marown a N/R.

I took 13/2 on Geryville last night. The rule 4 on this race is going to be humoungous. Still hope he wins nevertheless.

Back