14:00 Epsom 3rd Jun
Self Praise@8/1

16:30 Epsom 3rd Jun
Concert Hall@10/1

13:35 Huntingdon 3rd Jun
Galahad Threepwood@6/4

£1,054.30
Trixie (£2.50 x 4) EW

In the Coronation Cup I backed Hukum apost and he's still backable at 11/2. Pyledriver is respected but too short - I think he's one of those horses you want to have on your side when he's an overlooked 8 or 10/1 shot in a decent race but at 7/4 in lesser company he's one to be against. I don't really have an opinion on the Godolphin and this is such a different test for High Definition than the last day (which wasn't that long ago) I half expect a return to the mean. Hukum is consistent and is just a bit too big a price.

Pocket the Profit is a worth a bet in the last. He was well beaten last time at Newmarket but G/F on that track was unsuitable. The winner that day, Harry Three (just in front of Saleymm who heads the market for this) wasn't that far in front of Pocket the Profit in a prior event also at Newmarket at the craven meeting, on slightly more forgiving ground.

I have two two trackers running in the 1806 at Donny. Samuel Spade was very eye-catching last week at Haydock and is off the same mark. Al Ameen I backed last time at York and he never got into the race but he was a tad slowly away and you can't come from behind on the Knavesmire. I think a step up to 7 will suit. He's well found in the market but 365 have taken a position against him.

Nice one, Euro.

Blimey! I’m at it again, 14/1 this time. These handicap debut, lower class, up in trip are working well atm. (Although Royal Champion had gone the trip before).

Last edited:
Yes the gelding operation did the trick with Royal Champion. I often look for this in big handicaps so kicked myself but I didn't actually see it was recently gelded until after the race so can't complain.

Last edited:
Blimey! I’m at it again, 14/1 this time. These handicap debut, lower class, up in trip are working well atm. (Although Royal Champion had gone the trip before).
Well done. I was on too because of the gelding op. Four winners today for me (after timing for sure but you know me by now! Legend of Xanadu, Hukum, Royal Champion and now Tuesday....when will I ever learn to do multiples at the right time.....!)

Well done. I was on too because of the gelding op. Four winners today for me (after timing for sure but you know me by now! Legend of Xanadu, Hukum, Royal Champion and now Tuesday....when will I ever learn to do multiples at the right time.....!)

Pocket the Profit is a worth a bet in the last. He was well beaten last time at Newmarket but G/F on that track was unsuitable. The winner that day, Harry Three (just in front of Saleymm who heads the market for this) wasn't that far in front of Pocket the Profit in a prior event also at Newmarket at the craven meeting, on slightly more forgiving ground.

Al Ameen I backed last time at York and he never got into the race but he was a tad slowly away and you can't come from behind on the Knavesmire. I think a step up to 7 will suit. He's well found in the market but 365 have taken a position against him.

365 obviously know George Boughey is shite. Why can't a professional racehorse trainer curb the tendency of a horse to be slowly away. Alice Haynes another guilty of this with Definitve Force. I don't get it, it's their fuckign job.

Some may want me examined by a doctor for this but I am doing Escobar each way in the 3.10 Diomed Stakes.

He doesn't have a lot to find on ratings and that was a very good comeback effort at York.

I can't bring myself to back Miss Marble even though I like the name. So I will take Euro and Reet on with Roman Mist who I reckon can improve again.

Last edited:
Gosdens’ Glen Savage won a strong Class 3 maiden at Newbury in April last year and would see off this Class5 fodder at Doncaster 8:26 tomorrow if over whatever set backs he has had. Probably best watched, but I’ll likely have a small interest to hold my attention or more if the money flows for him.

Ran very well in second most of the way, looked as though he was coming to win his race with a furlong to go, but couldn’t go through with the effort. Not knocked about as soon as the writing was on the wall. Goes in the tracker.

Back