What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.40 Good No Such Number @ 11.0
Advisory @ 11.5

Got to have a small interest on this one. Advisory is just niggling away at me, even though he has the worst form.

All jocks winners have come Dad's purchases and this one may just improve.

NSN is another family affair who runs prom and handles cut.

Very small interest.

3.40 Good No Such Number @ 11.0
Advisory @ 11.5

Bad and very bad, even though NSN hit 2.12 in running.

Looked at the winner after the race and he did have a chance on his soft ground form.

4.15 Good. Nova Champ W&P @ 10.0/2.82

Just did a quick search on stallion 2yo's on soft/ heavy: lost notes but decent.

added distance filter to 6f and got 4/8 = 50% . 75% place.

They were four different winners so not a bad stat.

That's the One, truthwillsetyoufree in Cesearewitch

Dalakhani filly who has been crying out for 2 miles, 21st sep 2012 at listowl she was 2nd to extremely high class inish meanin over 9f with Our Connor 5 lengths back in 3rd

This horse is rated 86 over mile and quarter but could be easily 100+ over staying trips

That's the One, truthwillsetyoufree in Cesearewitch

Ran well.

good 4.45

Had tis between Joe Packet and Thunderball, but the draw is a problem for JP.

Gone for the latter W&P

Was going to call it a day but really thought lady Pimpernel was a big price in the next @ 9.2.

Very little to go on but Sir Percy 3yo/h/caps on soft/heavy only came up with three results, which I found amazing.

Last two wan @ 7/1 & 4/1. Limited evidence but no negative.

Backed W&p

Sir Mike looks a big price in the next for a horse who will love the ground.

EC's current fav trainer.

Interesting that his form on soft were hold up runs, with one off a break, but recent winning form has been when leading.

Will they try and lead or drop in to get the trip ?

Windsor 2.00 Faure Island. W&P.

I'm clueless how this one is going to be priced up, but I was hoping for some dirty e/w with a little more on the place.

Trainer does ok with 2yo's here at this time of year at the track and sire doing relatively well for price.

Last run starting to work out and the fact O'Neill comes here had me scratching my head, as he looked to have better rides at Salibury, although I'm not certain of his riding committments nowadays, but has nothing for S>Ham.

5.30 Signed up will love the ground..on a winning mark..and from a trainer in form..9.6 at the mo

she has one in the 5.00 that will not be far away on the ground as well..harwoods star

Last edited:
Buchanan was the one I spent too much time looking at last night.

The fact D. O'Neill went to Windsor was a bit of a negative as Gannon has a poor SR for the trainer.

Decided to leave it last night but the fact they haven't pulled it out and it's price seems to be holding up, has got me dithering over it. I really can't see them playing games with this in juming from 10f to 14f.

Will try and get on at double figures with a saver on Signed Up.

Good luck.

Huntingdon 3.50 Bucking The Trend 9/2

Trainer says, "I believe he'll be better over fences, he was bred to be a chaser and he jumped well in his point-to-point. He'll be a staying novice h'capper and wants good ground or softer. He's consistant, has done well over the summer and wants to win. He might make it up to a mark of 130 and then we can think of a crack at a big pot off a low weight, but his job is to win races first."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back