What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great shout Rob. Managed to do the first in a souble with Martin's but gf in hospital all day and I completely forgot to back the second!! Good shout though!

And now I see I have missed EC1's as well!! Great shout there too EC1 !

Last edited:
5.50 Kempton
Spiritual Flame
Haggas in nurseries at this time of year here 2/3 +12 lsp

Great pick EC.

I was going to bounce Charlrton's stats which I thought were also decent, but I bowed to your superior knowledge.

well done.

I thought this was one of those "nothing can win races", but I've gone foe a small dutch on:

Likelikelikeit @ 65.0
Point Of Control @ 11.5

I got a little excited there with the Tompkins runner;

1.68 £161
1.70 £104
1.72 £4
1.73 £100

Just relieved the 2nd @ 103 did not win, as my notes say "worth a punt at big odds".

WOLV 5:25 ONE KOOL DUDE 8/1 EW

New yard has tried it in Blinkers with seemingly some success. Down to a mark of 56 and 5lb claimer who has won a couple around here. CD should be just about right. Has run OK here before off 63 and this trip looks like it could be more to it's liking now. Looks potentially a few pounds well in (all things considered). Mid to wide runners have been doing best lately, so draw seems OK. A few dropping in class, and the FAV is of concern, but I feel this one should be thereabouts at the finish, and my gut is saying "todays the day".

Paddy Power offered me the grand sum of £13.34 at 8's. Penny Arcade! Stan James were more accommodating though for a half reasonable bet.

Good Luck

5.30 Cheltenham-First In The Queue

Each Way @ 8-1 [Bet 365] BOG

Trainer already got his horses in fine form and I like the fact this gelding is coming back in trip

5.55 wolves

buy & sell is a negative on the sand so there is value here..alderly & definite secret dutched against it

What you don't know about laying on the sand isn't worth knowing. Brilliant again EC1.

Bearing in mind the title of this thread mine today are:
Vino Greigo 2.35 Follow off a cliff (FOAC) policy. Improved substantially last year, goes very well on the course, has a tremendous game attitude and may be even better this season. Stakes adjusted to account for this being a possible prelude to the Paddy Power. Small AP taken. Could have done with more rain.

Our Jonathan. Great old boy, way down in ratings and with a claimer. Still shows glimpses of earlier ability. (FOAC) Would prefer softer.

Regal Diamond. Roddy's boy, want it to do well and is full of potential. Has become a FOAC.

Balthazar King Another, FOAC loves Cheltenham, this race and conditions suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back