What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a couple of horses that can really benefit from the decent pace they should get in the 4.45 at Wolves are Greensward & Powerful Pierre..both can win off their current marks and race should fall into the lap of one of them..10.0 + 19.0 on betfair

Last edited:
a couple of horses that can really benefit from the decent pace they should get in the 4.45 at Wolves are Greensward & Powerful Pierre..both can win off their current marks and race should fall into the lap of one of them..10.0 + 19.0 on betfair

EC you are a fecking genius. Love these pace angles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great day for you EC and well earned.

PP is a horse that has served me well but I wouldn't have touched it until you flagged it up.

Thanks.

MAJALA 2.15 WETHERBY

Majala has some high class form to his name including a second to Sire De Grugy last time at Chepstow. Given a break since then, the winner has since won the Tingle Creek. He beat His Excellency in an Arkle trial earlier in the year and is 3lbs worse off for 0.75l. His Excellency was a distance behind at the second last and the heavy ground took its toll on Majala that day. He had Realt Mor 10ls behind him when winning a novice at Haydock and that horse went on to win the Grade 1 Powers Gold Cup. He is the class horse in this handicap.

CAUSE OF CAUSES 2.55 LEOPARDSTOWN (Each Way)

A 28 runner handicap chase isn’t usually something I would look at but Cause Of Causes comes from the Supreme Novices at Cheltenham, a race that has provided subsequent wins from the first four home plus the sixth and ninth. Cause Of Causes finished in seventh and hasn’t won since but he marked his card last time when second to Sraid Padraig. He won the Ladbroke last year and was beaten a head in the Galway Hurdle. He won off 149 over hurdles and off a 16lbs lower mark today he could be very well win now he has got the hang of chasing. However, it is the booking of McCoy that catches the eye. He has only had seven rides for Gordon Elliot since September 2012. He has won on three and placed second on three with the only one unplaced 4th of 10. With a 33% strike overall for Elliot, the booking looks significant and he should finish in the first four.

2.25 Southwell

Chrissycross will enjoy the strong pace here..ran in a strong race last time and did very well to place..can make amends here

3.35 Southwell - Staff Sergeant
Won & placed here on his only two runs at the track, sent off favourite last time the trainer commented after that he needed the run. Down 3lbs in the handicap, and claimer taking off a further 7lb is very attractively weighted here. Won off 70 earlier this season on the turf, 9/2 in this weaker grade is a good price.

Last edited:
A little too tight for me, EC, but I see where you're coming from.

Hope it comes good for you.

Cheers
Spineless

cheers Chris

other bet tonight is in the 5.25

Dancing Sal ..3.55 is a gift

Jaegar Train will struggle to win FTO..sire is 0/37 on sand with FTOers

3 Pips is a slower horse tham Dancing Sal but has the allowance to give

doyle machine not good enough

which makes DS the best horse in the race but carrying bottom weight..one of my fav angles;)

Something a bit iffy about the 5:25, but is a good clocker from me also.

In the 6:25 I pondered long and hard over over Mrs Micawber because of the figures, but the class jump put it out of reach for me.

No rush. :)

Last edited:
5.55 Fiftyshadesdarker - fun e/way - sires progeny have a 37% place rate with 2yo - trainer has a 20% win rate at track with 2yo.

A silly question but I don't know the answer but can mares have twins? I noticed that Iontas is a full sister to Fiftyshadesdarker and both the same age born on the same day,to the same mare.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back