What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll pat mesen on back there..the whole of the Will Hill studio couldn't see this beat and even Ken Pitterson said they all looked dreadful except the fav

against the crowd;)

cheers Col

Last edited:
Well done EC.

Tried to find something against it quickly and found Ivory 2yo stats at track at 10/1 or less, worth a look.

14 runs 5 wins 35.71% +£22.00 7 places 50.00%.

Working daft hours mate, so very little study time.

I thought I would pop in and pick up my holiday spends.:cool:

Cheers.

8.15 Ffos

I think Kafeel will struggle to stay 8f.. ..caramak will be slow pace hampered..so can easily see Know Your Name winning this from a prominent sit throughout..4.7 is massive

Spice Fair (8.20 K) gave 10lb and a comfortable beating to English Summer in what turned into a 2 horse race latest. The latter won his subsequent race, and now races off the same 85 that SF faces in this contest.
The current 6/1 is just too big.

Hazard Warning in the last at Beverely.

3/17 is a good strike rate, with three wins on the a/w he understandably is rated higher on that surface. However, Hazard Warning is still interesting on turf, especially now on a lowly 52. Has had a good break, has a good draw and could be worth some risk at big prices.

Last edited:
Hazard Warning just done for a place, on my alert list now though.

Green Door 2:05 SAN.. had Wind Fire and Extortionist behind him last season, (the aforementioned both around the 10/1 mark today), so Green Door represents value at 25/1+ if he's on a going day.

Last edited:
Klynch 3.30 Ayr
Very keen on this one, has been crying out for the step up to 7f IMO
Only has 1 win at the trip but doesn't seem by this seasons standards to have the pace for it anymore and a mark of 75 is 6 behind his win at ripon last May.
Also came 13th in a race at doncAster in May that I followed very closely in which the 4th 5th 6th 8th 9th 15th have won and the 11th and 16th have been neck 2nds at big prices.

Last edited:
RIPON 7:10
ORIENT SKY showed next to nothing in three maiden races.
However, after a three month break, with the application of cheekpieces, (and first attempt in handicap company), he ran good handicappers close last time at Warwick, which like tomorrows test at Ripon is a sharpish track.
The winner of that race could be one to follow whilst Rigoletto is a solid yardstick.
There was nothing much distance-wise between the first four.
The first three all had more experience and mileage whereas Orient Sky was just having his fourth run.
So I'm very keen on him tomorrow back against the three years olds off the same mark.
He could be extremely well-in. and whatever happens..'I won't be yelling 'shouldn't have backed that or that was a bad bet etc' afterwards.

Last edited:
In danger of following it off a cliff maybe but surely Cono Zur will win the 4.00 Ayr wont he?

Last edited:
Tons of pace in the 8.10 at Ripon; should suit Telmeyd down to the ground and he ought to win this comfortably. That Seb Sanders travels up for the one ride suggests he thinks so, also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back