What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Windsor 4:10 I rated ASHPAN SAM running to 113 on my speed ratings last time out at Epsom. I can see him getting his own way in front again and has a good chance of going in again.

Can't see past Saayerr in the Chipchase. Looks to have plenty in his favour and the form of his come back run has worked out well with 6f likely to suit better. Price looks too big.

Can't see past Saayerr in the Chipchase. Looks to have plenty in his favour and the form of his come back run has worked out well with 6f likely to suit better. Price looks too big.

In to 15/8f from 9/4.

Last edited:
March seems a long way away

screenshot_2014-06-25_1302_zps130ab8c5.png

Great shout, Euro. I got that one all wrong. I went low with the Chester Cup. I'll have to revisit it. Well done!

Dug me out of a hole.......Fascinating Rock without Australia 2.68 on Betfair looks big..........Hopefully they'll ride him with getting second in mind and the attitide if he wins he wins

I have to take on Noble Mission at odds on in the place market at Saint CLoud.He has been one of the success stories of the season and his form with Telescope reads well-however this is a different ball game French Group 1 over 12 furlongs.

Have to say I feel very sorry for Noble Mission-he ran a tremendously game race under a very astute tactical ride -shame his stamina ran out in the last half furlong.

Ran a cracker. Can't understand why Flintshire was left in. He needs fast ground and wouldn't have been out of place in a ropey looking Eclipse next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back