What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pure gold Reet. Had a £25 freebie in my Hills a/c from the weekend so I whacked that on to win - thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All The Winds has been on my radar from 2 runs ago, has probably 10lb in hand of its mark if starting properly..interestingly they have put Morris on tonight..so it may have no choice..if it starts on terms should win easy..8.4 taken..and fingers crossed strong arm Luke gets it out

What do all you AW experts reckon to Best Tamayuz in the 1.40 at Southwell today? Unpenalised for last time when hacking up, should be shorter than 100/30 surely?

What do all you AW experts reckon to Best Tamayuz in the 1.40 at Southwell today? Unpenalised for last time when hacking up, should be shorter than 100/30 surely?

Best Tamayuz has 6lbs in hand time wise of its current mark for that run last time. It could be argued though that Mops Angel & Lewisham could have similar or more than that. On top of that ...is drop back to 6 going to suit? seeing as move up to 7 saw an improvement.... leading at 6f in a 7f race might look like 6f is ok but when you are in a 6f race its a bit tougher early on.

i'd pass on it..but don't kill me if it wins:)

Last edited:
The three WP Mullins shorties look good in Wexford: Aminabad, Measureofmydreams and Vroum Vroum Mag. Not my usual type of bet but I can't see any of the three beaten. Works out a little over 2/1 but may lengthen out to 5/2 with likely SP's. A bet fraught with danger!

The three WP Mullins shorties look good in Wexford: Aminabad, Measureofmydreams and Vroum Vroum Mag. Not my usual type of bet but I can't see any of the three beaten. Works out a little over 2/1 but may lengthen out to 5/2 with likely SP's. A bet fraught with danger!

no danger

Not a regular reader of this thread (even less a contributor), but there always seems to have been a lot of winners posted. Well done to all the lads who are marking the cards.

Except for them tipping sand-dancers; they're probably benders.

:)

Not a regular reader of this thread (even less a contributor), but there always seems to have been a lot of winners posted. Well done to all the lads who are marking the cards.

Except for them tipping sand-dancers; they're probably benders.

:)

Sand-dancers have a belting 40k contest to contemplate today, while you'll have to be content playing with your Fairyhouse. :p

Nice one, Benny.

While jump racing will always be my passion, a 3-1 winner on the AW pays exactly the same as a 3-1 winner at Cheltenham.

While jump racing will always be my passion, a 3-1 winner on the AW pays exactly the same as a 3-1 winner at Cheltenham.

I've heard this argument before, but it obviously ignores the damage that AW betting inflicts on your cool. :cool:

I'm not naive enough to think I have any cool at the age of 34.

Just had a scan through today's cards an you'll be pleased to hear the bet that stands out is in the 4-miler at Hexham. Nothing remotely mincy about that. Outlaw Tom is the horse of interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back