Pending

MY 3 for today
The big money has poured on now 5/4

Last edited:
Good Luck

1.30 Lingfield-Ghost Train

Each Way @ 5-1 [Bet Victor] BOG

Like the jockey booking of Luke Morris

Can see why you fancy Captain Cat, bakdeagle, and he is a 5 time winner a today's distance. However, he's also lost plenty when faced with a stern enough test at the trip, and there looks bound to be a strong pace today.
I'll take him on with Prince's Trust whom I'm convinced is better than his current rating and likely to improve even further for the step back up in trip. The general 11/2 will do very nicely.

Disappointing run from Prince's Trust, though Captain Cat ran pretty much to expectations.
Nice profit for baldeagle on the day, anyway.

One to watch tomorrow at Market Rasen in 1:00 is Benevolent Each Way.
Benvolent is coming here after a break which looks needed, but his second to Sizing Rio in Ireland last season when giving Sizing Rio second pounds (that one later won a Group 3 chase) shows that Benevolent has a nice handicap chase in him. I feel the handicapper has given him a nice chance with a 5 pound drop, and although some lucky basterwards have taken the 25's a few hours ago I suppose he's still a decent price.

Last edited:
i hammered Lyfka last run..i'll only back it over 6f..its still ahead of the handicapper at that trip..when it goes back to 6 will skate in

Hope so. Bit of a cliff horse for me. Think I'm about level after backing him three times now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the first 4 home in Desert Snow's race when solidarity ran 4th is a race i've followed..i'm waiting for the 2nd in that race to run..kellini..i think Solidarity is now possibly up to his mark and he could find this 11 too sharp

keep an eye out for kellini

Last edited:
thats a great result..it means Kelinni is even further in front of its mark than i thought..was happy to leave S alone at that price but it provides a beauty of a marker for the future

Will look out for that one EC. Solidarity looks to have something in hand still off current mark.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i'm going for a default selection in the 1.40 Ffos Las.

When they turn in here on slow ground there is really only one quality you need..the ability to see the trip out really well..many horses go from full speed to nothing very quickly at this track....only one horse here fits the bill..the outsider River D'Or

5.8 taken

i'm going for a default selection in the 1.40 Ffos Las.

When they turn in here on slow ground there is really only one quality you need..the ability to see the trip out really well..many horses go from full speed to nothing very quickly at this track....only one horse here fits the bill..the outsider River D'Or

5.8 taken

Unlucky, looked the winner three out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back