What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
aye

well i had to blink when i saw Virak's price in the 2.30..1.99?

probably the lay of the season against 3 horses who look very similar to him..throw in Virak jumped right last time and he will lose any advantage he does have..which looks small if any

Last edited:
aye

well i had to blink when i saw Virak's price in the 2.30..1.99?

probably the lay of the season against 3 horses who look very similar to him..throw in Virak jumped right last time and he will lose any advantage he does have..which looks small if any

monkey ran like one and grand vision unlucky..tough game

Thanks dan. I've done ballinvarrig in this race at ascot. Good form with present view last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you swapped the connections the prices would've been the other way around too. I'm a fan of Nicholls as a trainer but his are so often chronically overbet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i've got another 15 sand horses to follow over the coming weeks..plus whatever i note each day ..usually about 5 per week...lets hope for some more like this one..this had 7/9lb in hand on that last run

Last edited:
Not often I say it EC1 but I followed you in-reversed the effects of a smart arsed place lay on Anner Queen at 2.2.

Tough ask for that horse on the ground with 12st on his back and the Pipe horse is a rampant bounce candidate.

Aubusson will love the ground and is bred to appreciate the step up to 3m. His Chepstow form reads well also and 12s is very fair.

The three I like in this race at bigger prices are, SYBARITE, SHIMLA DAWN & ONE FOR HARRY. None are strong but can't seem to find anything that would massively put me off any of them, might do a small rfc and rtricast on them all just for an interest in the race. I did look at AUBUSSON but an inexperienced female jockey on soft ground over 3 miles, against experienced male jockeys just put me off.

12.55 lingfield Super Kid 3/1

Have it as a match between the Godolphin pair. Super kid's form stacks up...stablemate he beat in his maiden ended up in the Dewhurst. He has an absence to overcome which is a worry but the price compensates for this. All over him!

I'm having a go at Haydock today.
Dark Glacier
Morito Du Berlais
Big Easy
Taquin De Seuil
Pinerolo

Morito De Berlais main of the day

Wisfull Thinking and Moscow Mannon

and still thinking about Cue Card

I was against Wishfull earlier this week but changed my mind and have backed him today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back