What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
was never going to stop..stole 10 lengths whilst others stood still..the equivalent of one stall opening 2 seconds before the others..horse in front wins unless drops dead

It really is ridiculous that the stewards don't warn the jockeys as this is becoming a regular occurrence now. It's not good good for the image at all.

Random for me, this is to prove my poor ability in form reading... won lto & beat a horse that came 2nd 2 days ago 1/2l to Spinning Cobblers (hahaha now it drifts, brilliant! kiss of death from me)

Last edited:
What do all you AW experts reckon to Best Tamayuz in the 1.40 at Southwell today? Unpenalised for last time when hacking up, should be shorter than 100/30 surely?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out again today under a penalty for last week's romp. I'll stick with it at 7/2 I think, well drawn too.

In the race before I like Luv U Whatever who will be suite by a return to Fibresand and has been strong in the market. Two singles and a double.

Those are my two sand dancers for the day, now onto the real racing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

off to follows list...3.10 Lingfield. Majestic Song..had bits and bobs on around the 7.0 to 8.0 mark..should shorten. This has about 8lb in hand on that last run.

Has a high draw to beat but there are now just 10 runners and the actual draw stats aren't that bad. Last time it ran here won from the outside stall. Enough pace here as well.

Steel River (7.15K) blew in lto, and the 7lb rise oughtn't to be enough to stop a repeat today.
9/2 best now, and shortening.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, haven't been on for a while but having read EC1s thread have decided to put one up.
4.55 Flamborough Breeze looks back on a winning mark of 62 now, came back to something like his best lto when a close 3rd to Celestial Knight and Set the trend, this field looks relatively poor and having been too high in the h'cap this summer looks set for a decent winter campaign especially at Kempton. Not a great price at 5/2 but will be dissapointed if he can't win this.

TEVEZ 4.55K 25-1 e/w

Purely on course & distance, lt here poor, but with an amateur who is not known for aw. But time before won off 65 (9st5lbs incl claim) class 6 after a break.
Today after a break, Probert on board & running off 61, 1lb lower.

Last edited:
Nice bet Anadin, ran well and a good selection. Thought mine got stopped twice in the straight and couldn't quite make up the ground, should go in soon imo.

Sorry!
Anyway having put up a favourite thats got beaten i have half a fancy for a long priced outsider in the last.
Clockmaker runs from its lowest mark since winning here in 2010 and generally runs in better class races than this, usually in class 2/3 and won in the summer at Goodwood from a mark off 87. This time last year he ran 2nd in a class 2 here off 94 btn just 1/4 length behind Loyalty, the reason for his huge price is the distance dropping down to 6fs. At 33/1+ could be worth a little EW bet, good luck.

Nice one, anadin...and Flamborough Breeze will recover losses next time out, mark my words:D.

About time your trainer hit form isn't it dan,what a nightmare season he's had unbelieveably I backed lydiate lady last time out virtually ran off the track and his other runner won at 33s...he needs some new blood in the stable.

Spot on, gigs. He had his best season last year followed by his worst this year. It`s only a small stable with low quality horses and he does find it very hard finding attracting new owners with the cash to buy better horses. Also, he`s had plenty of bad luck with injuries to his better horses. He has Lydiate Lady and Toni`s A Star out today. The latter is obviously the better but Lydiate Lady is much better than her last run. Wouldn`t advise a bet on either but myself will be having a small interest on Toni.

No Buts can win the 2:40 at Newbury. A progressive chaser last season, he's more interesting at nearly double Sound Investment's price, as the latter had a previous run before his last win ,whereas No Buts will come on a lot for his first run and is six pound better off with Sound Investment.
No Buts with ten stone on his back in soft ground has a major chance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back