What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad somebody noticed it, i was late in or would have put it up earlier, love the low class racing class 6/7! Well done on your winners today chaps.
What was this horse you're backing at Cheltenham tanlic?

Sorry missed that..........Big mouth Ted Walsh fooked it up mate and everyone and their uncle is jumping on it....I got some on at 12 but he's half the odds now Windsor Park in the Neptune

OK mate, i'll look out for it, haven't been following the jumpers for a good while, which is why i really don't comment on folks selections, good luck.

See if we can put the Imperial Cup disappointment behind us.

3.55 - Ayr - Soudain.
Only seven of the original nine runners stand their ground but it is still a competitive race nonetheless. King Of The Wolds drops back in grade after two disappointments in better races and he represents a stable who have hit a very rich vein of form. He has a win in heavy ground to his name, and he went close over this C/D in G/S ground last November, but it's debatable whether he wants 25 furlongs on soft/heavy ground and he looks opposable at a relatively short price. One that won't fail for lack of stamina is Soudain who has been running well this season. He returned from eleven months off the track in November and, after a pipe-opener at Carlisle he finished second at Huntingdon and Newcastle over 30.5 and 24 furlongs respectively. He was still in there pitching when unseating his rider five from home over the extended 25 furlongs at Catterick last time out and he still looks feasibly weighted. All his four victories under rules have come in soft/heavy ground over trips of three miles or more. He is nine pounds above his last winning mark but he hasn't many miles on the clock for a nine year old and his performances this season suggest he has progressed again. This is just his third start for Brian Ellison who is a dab hand at finding improvement from the horses he inherits from other stables. He sends just the one to the course under jockey Brian Harding who, as well as being an unusual booking for the yard, has a very profitable 29% strike rate on Chasers at this track.

Disastrous day...one last dart at Saints and Sinners in the 4.55 then i'm ignoring all racing until Tuesday.

Cheers backing Jonjo's in the next 2.1. Green as a cucumber he's been given plenty time to improve......I heard some time ago the plan was Aintree so this should be a piece of cake

Cheers backing Jonjo's in the next 2.1. Green as a cucumber he's been given plenty time to improve......I heard some time ago the plan was Aintree so this should be a piece of cake

Followed this one since its bumper, no bet for me but still hoping for a comfortable win.

DAINTY DIVA in the 4.20 Taunton owes me from its run LTO at Plumpton its over a longer trip today that just might suit it

Astre de la cour. 3.40 Stratford.

Ran in Gerry fielden last time when struggling in ground. Has had a breathing op since will be too good for this lot.

one strong bet tonight..Bonds Gift ...6.15

this one was the moral winner on the sectionals last time ..a similar type to malaysian boleh that romped in last week.....has been raised a but is well in here

4.0 taken earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back