What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quality EC, pure class. One more for me tonight - Forceful Appeal 7.45. Another proven on the surface.

Well backed but ultimately well beaten. I think my purpose on this thread is to provide some contrast to EC's brilliance. Well done again mate, fantastic stuff.

Hoping my college basketball bet comes in overnight to top an excellent day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've already backed West Wizard for tomorrows Imperial Cup.

He will take some beating off 10st9lbs and is miles better than he may have been made to look last time.

Minella Rocco might just be one of the best Jonjo has ever had and will be well worth backing AP for top honours over fences next season.
The horse is a machine and despite never being out of a hack canter at Newbury put the up same time as a competitive handicap hurdle on the card.

West Wizard has 3 odds on defeats to his name but I reckon he'll put that behind him tomorrow.

Today I backed Dickie' Johnsons mount Cloud Keeper..........damned of I can work out why he's not 4/6 to win this race.

Cloud Keeper 2.78 and 2.8 backed

I've already backed West Wizard for tomorrows Imperial Cup.

He will take some beating off 10st9lbs and is miles better than he may have been made to look last time.

Minella Rocco might just be one of the best Jonjo has ever had and will be well worth backing AP for top honours over fences next season.
The horse is a machine and despite never being out of a hack canter at Newbury put the up same time as a competitive handicap hurdle on the card.

West Wizard has 3 odds on defeats to his name but I reckon he'll put that behind him tomorrow.

Today I backed Dickie' Johnsons mount Cloud Keeper..........damned of I can work out why he's not 4/6 to win this race.

Cloud Keeper 2.78 and 2.8 backed

Damned if I can, I've taken 6/4 this morning my only thought is the ground might be drying out as the wind is quite strong and the sun is out

5.45 wolves

a very tight handicap that should be run to suit finishers..two that will finish are Bilash and your gifted..of the two Bilash is slightly favoured and his the outsider of the lot

small bet on Bilash at 21.0

Had to win one sooner or later EC, law of averages! Anything else tonight? I have backed Bishan Bedi at Dundalk and Berrahri at Wolves.

Have to give a little EW chance to Focail Mear in the 7.15, divided Nouvelle Ere(won again since) and Skidby Mill(won since) at Lingfield and only found the improved Henry grace to good at Kempton both over 1m, withdrawn from Nouvelle Eres last race and other than the fav here these look pretty poor to me.

Glad somebody noticed it, i was late in or would have put it up earlier, love the low class racing class 6/7! Well done on your winners today chaps.
What was this horse you're backing at Cheltenham tanlic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back