What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be interested to see how Secret Hint goes today because she is the most unexposed filly in the field and 88 looks workable. However she carries 9-13 and I'd rather just take Gran Canaria Queen each way at 14s. She finished just behind Secret Hint in the same race and really could reverse the form today if benefiting from the comeback, especially given that the 5 and a half at Wetherby was inadequate based on the in running comments.

:cool:

Couldn't believe the drift on Dubai Dynamo there
Ruth Carr basically gave the Bob Cooper a tip in the ring before the race and the drift continued regardless
Absolutely bolted up there.

Be Lucky (South 1730) - Nearest finisher LTO and closing in on Misu Mac itself on a roll of 4 course wins (now 5), should do well this time, some value still at 10-3

Chancing Ambion Wood in the 6.30 at Newton Abbot. Thrown in on old form but hasn't shown much for a couple of years. Hoping the return to hurdles will rejuvenate him. It may be a leap of faith but 14s looks more than fair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Think The French Grey has a decent EW chance in the 7.20 Chelmsford, bred to be better over a trip and has ran some good races over shorter for this new trainer, hopeful with the course an unknown.

Ling 5:00
Good Luck Charm's last winning marks have been 74 & 76 and he's bang there again tomorrow on 75.
He beat Ganymede at the end of last season. This form looks useful as Ganymede is a young progressive horse who has won a couple of races since. Good Luck Charm is down to class 5 level and the return to turf will suit.
He looks a decent price at 9/1.

Last edited:
and in the 2.30 race there is one that should be on the will win thread..but i've been told i'm not welcome on there so i'll post it here..

Royal History... should be well odds on in this match..i got on at 2.5..but its now only 2.02

Last edited:
If the ground is softer than advertised, can we use this to our advantage? Any soft ground performers running that could outperform their odds?

be in interesting to see the race time there..they certainly went a good pace there..too good probabaly

1st race 6.44 seconds slower than standard
2nd race 7.98 seconds slower than standard
3rd race.....7.67 slow

Last edited:
Trainer has stated his intention of aiming for the Wokingham or Hunt Cup with Fiftyshadesofgrey (2.40G), but he's only picked up a 5lb rise for a comfortable c/d win in a better race than this, latest. Needs another 5/6 lbs to guarantee a run in either, so should be trying for his life tomorrow.
Current 4/1 looks generous.

Avidity should be able to notch up the hat trick in the 3.40 at Wetherby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jellicle Ball ran a blinder to finish 2nd behind Redstart at Newbury with Tiggy Wiggy back in 3rd

However questions were raised about that race and it's actual worth.

However the true test came when despite being fancied she couldn't raise a gallop in the 1000 Guineas.

She will start very short today to redeem herself but I really like the Cumani filly Lady of Dubai.

She looked the part when winning on good ground at Newmarket but then lost out to Irish Rookie on a softer surface at the same venue.

Irish Rookie unlike the Gosden filly ran a sound race in the 1000 guineas before running Ervedya to 3/4 length in France.

Much depends on how far forward Luca Cumani has his (Mans a gansta) but if she's fit I think she'll turn the fav over.

Either way I'd have her in my 10 to follow

Lady of Dubai 3.8 taken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back