What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Boss Man (7.15) won over an extended 2m latest beating subsequent 4l winner Pass The Time. His trainer said afterwards that was as far as he wanted to go.
Watching the race back, MBM was travelling all over the field at the distance, and today's drop in trip should more than compensate for the 3lb he's been raised since.
Current 11/2 looks generous.

Best round of jumping I've seen from Josses Hill...........though he still looks a little awkward.

Tonight is the night for Enzani, 6.30 Dundalk, take a look at his run last time out, fairly sure hel be better ridden tonight if you catch my drift....!

Dodging Bullets had a similar rating to what Top Gamble has now roughly a year ago. Since then that has been inflated due to beating ageing and past their best horses. He's since had his problems and no way does PFN have him at peak if the Cheltenham defence is on the agenda.

L'ami Serge goes Warwick and Captain Conan was no better in his prime than Top Gamble and has had is own problems so wtf Top Gamble is 4/1 genuinely amazes me. He has two most lkely < 100% fit horses, who at their best have little in hand and a nomark to beat.

I'd have him JF with DB at c. 7/4

Edit: L'As still quoted in those books so I'm expecting a R4. Have gone in again though.

Last edited:
Affaire D'honneur -nap
Fatcatinthehat-double

Open Eagle
Burning Issue-435 Gowran-these 4 in a lucky 15.

Lay of the day-Meet the Legend -1.9 for a place in the first at Newbury.

Will post Irish lottery results at 6.

Terrific comeback by Houblon des Obeaux there - admittedly against a field with issues but his enthusiasm evidently rekindled by those cheek pieces - when he plugged round at Warwick he do not go a yard .

Dodging Bullets had a similar rating to what Top Gamble has now roughly a year ago. Since then that has been inflated due to beating ageing and past their best horses. He's since had his problems and no way does PFN have him at peak if the Cheltenham defence is on the agenda.

L'ami Serge goes Warwick and Captain Conan was no better in his prime than Top Gamble and has had is own problems so wtf Top Gamble is 4/1 genuinely amazes me. He has two most lkely < 100% fit horses, who at their best have little in hand and a nomark to beat.

I'd have him JF with DB at c. 7/4

Edit: L'As still quoted in those books so I'm expecting a R4. Have gone in again though.

superb call.

Good early shout Wilson
Sounds like there was a fair bit of coin about for him today.

I'll be against Black Hervules today
Monksland ran on well in the Moriarty and the Warwick form doesn't look strong to me.

Two bets today. Goodbye Dancer in the 2.05 at Ffos Las. Ran well last time out on very deep ground at Haydock, beaten only by a well handicapped Baywing who had no weight on him. GD is at the bottom of this handicap, has a claimer on to negate being 4lbs wrong and stays further than 2 and a half which might be needed in Somme like conditions. One of only two jumpers in my tracker I'm happy with 14s.

Ffos Las was abandoned last Saturday of course. Goodbye Dancer runs in the 3.10 at Exeter. He isn't wrong at the weights today and the trip is 2m7. He's a bet at 10s in a less competitive race than the Welsh Champion Hurdle would have been

I'll be against Black Hervules today
Monksland ran on well in the Moriarty and the Warwick form doesn't look strong to me.

Monksland a NR

Doubled BH with Midnight Prayer myself but R4s mean it won't be a great payout even if it wins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Pretty Bubbles 3.50 Southwell 20/1 sj

c/d winner , has not been tried with imo on recent starts , if its there to try today its a great e/w bet but a big IF.

Well done! with Top Gamble - wilson

Exeter 2.10 0vertown Express 11/2 e/way - hopeful this is a bet to nothing and he can improve on his running behind Yanworth l/t/o - win would be a bonus and I'd be disappointed if he didn't place.

Well done! with Top Gamble - wilson

Exeter 2.10 0vertown Express 11/2 e/way - hopeful this is a bet to nothing and he can improve on his running behind Yanworth l/t/o - win would be a bonus and I'd be disappointed if he didn't place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back