3.20 Olivers Gold 6/1 BOG
5.40 Sultans Pride 3/1 BOG

Redcar
3.45 Wentworth Falls / Ninjago r/f/c
4.20 Save The Bees 18/1 BOG e/way

Fakenham
4.35 Sunshade 5/2 BOG

I love this time of year for tracker horses, 3 out today

I see three of my trackers out tomorrow. The horse I once thought was the best handicapped hurdler in training, Trans Express, but whose form went backwards over hurdles, out at Exeter in the 5:40, in a two runner race. He could be a 20 length winner if he's A1, or pulled up after three hurdles based on his last couple of efforts.

Lavetta went in the tracker at some point last season, when running well at Ayr at a big price, then winning at Newmarket. He's out again tomorrow at headquarters in the 3:30, priced at 16/1 which I can't really understand. I'll be surprised if he's not nearer first, than last, but am keeping a watching brief.

Tinker Time, Kempton 3:15. He ran an eye catching race two starts ago, when looking tailed off, then ran right back into the picture, (literally) when rejoining the leaders into the ITV 4 camera shot quicker than the cameraman could actually get the camera moving. ;) I thought he'd win at that point, but he got mugged of a place in the end. He's in good form after another good performance when second last time, so must have a leading chance.

I won't be having a penny on any of these, (I see better bets on Wednesday at Newmarket), but will look forward to checking results in the evening, to see if any win.

Last edited:
My bets [1pt win on each @ BOG]

1.00 Wolverhampton-Hydroxide @ 2-1 [Bet Bright]
2.05 Redcar-Carlton Frankie @ 3-1 [Bet Victor]:)
2.45 Market Rasen-Pickamix @ 5-4 [Paddy Power]:) R4
2.50 Fakenham-Open Hearted @ 3-1 [Bet 365]
4.30 Market Rasen-Baratineur @ 7-1 [William Hill]
4.55 Redcar-Meshardal @ 9-2 [Paddy Power]
5.25 Chepstow-Majestic Moll @ 11-8 [Skybet]:)

Profit of 1.62pts

2.45 Southwell-Luv U Whatever @ 4-1 [Bet Victor]
3.55 Southwell-Robero @ 5-1 [Paddy Power]
4.25 Southwell-Prisom @ 9-1 [Paddy Power]
4.35 Newmarket-Mukalal @ 7-1 [Bet Bright]
5.05 Newmarket-Olivia Fallow @ 9-1 [Boylesports]

3.30 - Newmarket
Timeless Art. 1.5 pts win.
Briyouni. 0.75 pts e/w - Skybet - 1/5 odds first 4.

5.05 - Newmarket - Olivia Fallow. 1.5 pts e/w.

Last edited:
Golden Spear 16:40 Fairyhouse.

Bordering on a cliff horse now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see three of my trackers out tomorrow. The horse I once thought was the best handicapped hurdler in training, Trans Express, but whose form went backwards over hurdles, out at Exeter in the 5:40, in a two runner race. He could be a 20 length winner if he's A1, or pulled up after three hurdles based on his last couple of efforts.

Lavetta went in the tracker at some point last season, when running well at Ayr at a big price, then winning at Newmarket. He's out again tomorrow at headquarters in the 3:30, priced at 16/1 which I can't really understand. I'll be surprised if he's not nearer first, than last, but am keeping a watching brief.

Tinker Time, Kempton 3:15. He ran an eye catching race two starts ago, when looking tailed off, then ran right back into the picture, (literally) when rejoining the leaders into the ITV 4 camera shot quicker than the cameraman could actually get the camera moving. ;) I thought he'd win at that point, but he got mugged of a place in the end. He's in good form after another good performance when second last time, so must have a leading chance.

I won't be having a penny on any of these, (I see better bets on Wednesday at Newmarket), but will look forward to checking results in the evening, to see if any win.
I knew to swerve these and save conkers for Newmarket tomorrow. It would be fitting, and sum things up nicely were Trans Express to get beat in a two runner race.

Last edited:
I knew to swerve these and save conkers for Newmarket tomorrow. It would be fitting, and sum things up nicely were Trans Express to get beat in a two runner race.

Or better still, if he got scratched. :)

2.45 Southwell-Luv U Whatever @ 4-1 [Bet Victor]
3.55 Southwell-Robero @ 5-1 [Paddy Power]
4.25 Southwell-Prisom @ 9-1 [Paddy Power]
4.35 Newmarket-Mukalal @ 7-1 [Bet Bright]
5.05 Newmarket-Olivia Fallow @ 9-1 [Boylesports]

Loss of 5pts...two 2nds

3.15 Cheltenham-Divine Spear @ 7-2 [Bet Victor]
3.25 Beverley-Amlad @ 2-1 [Skybet]
3.50 Cheltenham-Azure Fly @ 9-1 [Ladbrokes]
4.00 Beverley-Sir Plato @ 11-4 [Paddy Power]
5.10 Beverley-Global Revival @ 7-4 [Skybet]
5.30 Cheltenham-Lithic @ 8-1 [Boylesports]
6.20 Beverley-Dose @ 11-2 [Bet Victor]

Genuinely can't get away from Snow Leopardess in the 3.15 at Cheltenham tomorrow.
Looked and looked again and I don't see anything that could cause problems yet it's 3/1.

3.15 Cheltenham-Divine Spear @ 7-2 [Bet Victor]
3.25 Beverley-Amlad @ 2-1 [Skybet]:)
3.50 Cheltenham-Azure Fly @ 9-1 [Ladbrokes]
4.00 Beverley-Sir Plato @ 11-4 [Paddy Power]
5.10 Beverley-Global Revival @ 7-4 [Skybet]:) @ 4-1
5.30 Cheltenham-Lithic @ 8-1 [Boylesports]
6.20 Beverley-Dose @ 11-2 [Bet Victor]

Profit of 1pt

Apologies this is late.

Mariah's Legend was beaten 6L by Brillare Momento (first winner on card today), conceding 6lbs.

BM has probably run to a mark in the high-130's today, and Mariah's gets in here off 125. Could be well handicapped, and 20/1 a fair price to be finding out.

Last edited:
Ayr 3.50 Calipto ran well enough in the Grand Annual on his first outing for Venetia after almost a year off and can go well here on a flatter track. 4/1 taken last night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want to take on Dabyah in the Fred Darling. Her Australian sire was a thorough sprinter and she didn't last home in the Boussac, even though ridden for speed, Her entries also suggest 1m could be her maximum.
Ryan Moore would be alive to this, and ensure a proper test on the stouter bred Rain Goddess, who was dropped in and ridden for speed over an inadequate distance in her Leopardstown trial.
8/1 ew will do nicely.
Midterm is a genuine 12f group horse in the John Porter, and looks a solid 9/4 banker against what appear to be Cup horses on form and future entries. Unlikely to lack fitness given his trainer's record in the race, either.

I'm going to follow Brian Hughes at Ayr as I reckon if he does return to his best, it will be at his favoured race course. Besides the obvious chances of Cloudy Dreams and Double Ws...I fancy his other three at bigger prices.

Hawk High 22-1 in the champion hurdle. Backed him at cheltenham but he ran out of steam.. I think the drop back in distance and grade will suit and he is certainly well handicapped.
In the grand national Alvarado at 25-1. Not only is he comfortable over the trip, he is well handicapped and came second in this last year. Add in the fact that Fergal O'Brien has an excellent record in this race and 25-1 seems generous.
In the last race I have gone for Donnas Delight at 12-1. This course and distance winner is in excellent form and while this race represents a significant step up in grade, I will take the chance that the horse is open to further improvement.

Each way singles and a super yankee for the miracle.

Last edited:

2.10 Ayr-Cloudy Dream @ 9-4 [Skybet]
3.40 Newbury-Chelsea Lad @ 9-2 [Paddy Power]
4.20 Bangor-Silent Warrior @ 7-1 [Bet Victor]
5.25 Bangor-Glama @ 3-1 [Paddy Power]
5.50 Thirsk-Young Tiger @ 7-1 [Bet Bright]

I thought Zhui Feng ran a great race dictating the pace from the wrong side of the draw in the Lincoln. Front runners did ok at Newbury yesterday, 16/1

I like Calett Mad in the first at Ayr; the course and the distance should be much more suitable than his fine effort in the 4 miler at the festival, 12/1

And last but not least, I like Fine Rightly in the Scottish National; I think they had this race in mind when they bred him. A very open race that will play right into his strength's; pacey and taxing. A closer look at his form would suggest he has been layed out for this, 33/1

Some not so sneaky value there.

Last edited:
Sceau Royal 9/1 has a claimer taking 10lbs off today in the Scottish Champion hurdle. Don't know anything about the jockey, but if he's any use it puts SR well in today.

Henri Parri Morgan 20/1 Scottish grand national. While he has been disappointing this season, on last year's form he's very well handicapped today imo. P Bowen tends to hit form this time of year too. Maybe a slight concern Sean is not riding, but he might be obliged to ride the Nicholls horse.

Each way singles and an Each way double with Paddy Power 4 & 6 places respectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back