What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a decent ew on Fahsta but nowt else that paid. Still roughly even. Our Jonathan in the 4.35 and Hotam in the 5.35 wil change that - one way or another!

Swithering as to whether Cheveton can run well in the ground in the 5.30 at Ascot

I'm struggling! Cape Of Good Hope in the last at Tipperary would get me out half alive.

I backed a 42 winner on Betfair -didn't trade out and ended getting hammered on the day.If it wasn't for yesterday I would be having a quiet summer.

Had a fair bit on Hotam average 24/1, little unlucky in running and gets beaten 1/2 length.

Had a little go at Cape Blanco at 3/1.Gio Ponti looked dreadful on his last run,he won't like the heavy going and his trainer had a few odds on chances beaten lately.

Had a little go at Cape Blanco at 3/1.Gio Ponti looked dreadful on his last run,he won't like the heavy going and his trainer had a few odds on chances beaten lately.

Going was listed as good .. last furlong run in 11.77 seconds with the 10F at 2 mins 2 secs in a slowly run early part.

I was watching Belmont and the ground looked like something you would get at an Irish point to point in January-couldn't believe how much it had dried out last night.

Trainer says: Drive Home 4:00 Ayr is expected to go well today - don't go mad though as they said it would place at Ayr last time it ran there but finished last - trainer in much better form now though.

small e/way for me.

Catterick 2:20 Johannesgray is expected to go well today

It's only 4/1(4.1 betfair) because all our syndicate have backed it - don't have the sense to let the price drift. There's a few better h'capped horses in the race with top jocks booked - I've a feeling this may drift and I'm waiting until just before the off to do 20%win/80% place - looks a dodgy seller and I expect 3 or 4 to be gambled.

Catterick 2:20 Johannesgray is expected to go well today

It's only 4/1(4.1 betfair) because all our syndicate have backed it - don't have the sense to let the price drift. There's a few better h'capped horses in the race with top jocks booked - I've a feeling this may drift and I'm waiting until just before the off to do 20%win/80% place - looks a dodgy seller and I expect 3 or 4 to be gambled.

That was disappointing looked good when he went clear a couple out - maybe a drop back to 5f next.

My fancy today is 4:30 Lingfield The Paul Kelleway Memorial -- Gaye Kelleway in good form and has two runners in the race that look laid out for it. Uphold and Layline - 2 singles & r/f/c for me.

That was disappointing looked good when he went clear a couple out - maybe a drop back to 5f next.

My fancy today is 4:30 Lingfield The Paul Kelleway Memorial -- Gaye Kelleway in good form and has two runners in the race that look laid out for it. Uphold and Layline - 2 singles & r/f/c for me.

Nice spot, well done.

I am backing Bangalore Prince in the 6.45 at Killarney. Have taken the 10/1 ew, as has OTB im sure. Will have come on nicely for his last run, and is expected to run very well tonight. Il be dissapointed if this is beaten to say the least.

I am backing Bangalore Prince in the 6.45 at Killarney. Have taken the 10/1 ew, as has OTB im sure. Will have come on nicely for his last run, and is expected to run very well tonight. Il be dissapointed if this is beaten to say the least.

Must have been something wrong with him del boy - he was never travelling - gutted for ya - hope he's ok mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back