What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, Chef, a 40/1 CSF and/or 29/1 exacta is a hard act for anyone to follow, yourself included. I hope you landed a decent little bet, a serious well done to you.

Now, Chef, a 40/1 CSF and/or 29/1 exacta is a hard act for anyone to follow, yourself included. I hope you landed a decent little bet, a serious well done to you.

As I've often said on here I'm not a big gambler - just £5 win each and £3r/f/c although I slightly broke that rule on Saturday with Dick Turpin :)

Hamilton 4:50 Bill And David McHarg Memorial Handicap

Linda Perret trained a few horses for Bill McHugh and I think Ian Semple was assistant trainer at the time - both have what looks like well h'capped horses in this race. Manderin Spirit and Here Now And Why both 11/1 currently.

2 singles and a r/f/c for me.:D

can't happen two days in a row can it?:ninja:

North Star Boy looks worth a bet each way at 10-1 at Newbury today. Trip/going fine, and his Ascot form is strong.

Newbury 3:05 Gold Sceptre - R.H. told us Saturday this should win n/t/o

Nott 3:15 Music Valley - Owner says he's very fit and well but there worried about how good the fav might be

Pontefract 7:35 Hotham - expected to go well today

All e/way for me and an e/way treble

good luck if you play.

Thanks SC, have had a small interest in all three, though to win rather than each way given the prices. Hotham looks to have been particularly well backed.

Like these three decent priced horses each way at Ripon

2.50-Scrapper Smith @ 8-1 [Bet365]
3.25-King Of The Celts @ 14-1 [Betfred]
3.55-The Cayterers @ 11-1 [Paddy Power]

Small ew punt on Pymans Theory 3.30. Been highly tried, handles surface, and is imo overpriced at 40/1 on the machine

Small ew punt on Pymans Theory 3.30. Been highly tried, handles surface, and is imo overpriced at 40/1 on the machine

I stuck all those with a single figure draw in comb f/c's for 25p in the hope a low draws an advantage and two of the higher priced ones fill the first two places - so watch middle and high dominate now :D

I stuck all those with a single figure draw in comb f/c's for 25p in the hope a low draws an advantage and two of the higher priced ones fill the first two places - so watch middle and high dominate now :D

Should of done the exacta - works out a winner but about 4/6 :lol:

Playtime again.

14:10 Curragh Hit The Jackpot @ 8/1
15:10 Curragh Kirinda @ 8/1
15:45 Curragh Banimpire @ 9/1
16:20 Curragh Dimona @ 8/1
17:20 Curragh Brown Butterfly @ 10/1
17:50 Curragh Emerald Ring @ 5/1

Casa Bex 2:15 Yarmouth 33/1 e/way - worth a small e/way bet as he was unlucky in running at Newmarket l/t/o and looks overpriced unless going for a h'cap mark.

Nice call.

Bit choked actually Soary - was studying the race on sporting life site and when I spotted it I looked at prices and it was 33/1so I quickly posted but when I put bet on it was half those odds - been trying to find out what high it was matched at on betfair and what price it was today - but have been unable to - would like to know the betting patterns of this horse today if anyone knows?:confused:

Ayr 5:00 Tadalavil e/way 16/1 - with the heavy rain falling at Ayr the ground could well change in favour of this horse - he won on this day last at the evening meeting over C/D on soft off 1lb higher and the booking of jockey T Eaves another positive as he has ridden the horse 3 times 1win and 2 x 3rd's.

With Grace 8.40 Bangor 9/4 Skybet:whistle:

Other bets I'll be having:

Musselburgh 3:00 - Commanche - I always follow Smarts 2yo's at this track.

Personal Fancy - Musselburgh 4:00 - Birkside 14/1 e/way dropping rapidly down the h'cap and horse been running well but not quite seeing out the trip but yards horses in very good form now, so hopeful of a good run.

Text: 4:30 Musselburgh - Riddley Diddley - "Ridley stands a good chance today, the danger being Strike Up The Band who is down in class but the yard is out of form."
Dandy Nicholls has two runners running before this race so it might be wise to wait and see how they run.

Ballinrobe 7:50 - second hand info, a mate was told a few months ago the next time Canulos is going at Ballinrobe to get on it.
Said there retiring the horse soon after and reckons it will take some beating.

Second hand info 2:10 Catterick - Valley Of Hope - Fahey has two runners but apparently this one is fancied - not ridden by Hanagan?

small e/way for me

Tip for Katla 19.30 Naas...well fancied by connections and has form the equal if not better than anything in this field. 3yo have a great record in this race. 7/2 is fair

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back