What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Windsor 8:30 Charleston Belle - A nicely bred horse having first run in maiden. This is a positive in the betting, which indicates the horse will be ready to run today.

Take the 14/1 with Ladbrokes, win or place, (won't last til 8:30!).
Beaten a neck in the end, but ran like a filly that will come on a lot for the run. A tracker horse that one.
Shame about the rule 4, as it destroyed my each way returns. I could only break even on the bet.

Last edited:
I like Sadieroseclifford for the same stable, (Giles Bravery), in Brightons 2:15. Cracking chance.

Last edited:
I'm going with Gary moores three in Brighton. Good record around here and tasty prices.

2.15 gaia princess 20
3.45 rianna star 10
4.45 lord clenaghcastle 8

Hijran looked a winner in waiting in recent runs and De Souza on board at Thirsk.

Gaelic Wizard in the last at Thirsk, form c and d reads 2 wins and a second all from higher marks.

Slingsby was very well backed for Easterby last time out and a decent price for Micks only runner at Kempston.

Also multiples with Comprise, Seniority, x rated and Bicolour

Good luck PTP and Nanny.

Compton Park should be ready to strike on this low mark in the 4:00 at Thirsk.

140 ? In running I presume.

Yes, as soon as the race finished I checked because it was looking hard work with a circuit to go but it just kept on finding as all the others went from cruising to coming off the bridle one by one (faintly surprised it only went as high as 140)

Andrea Atzni has swerved a gp3 win in Ireland and the fav in the next @ Kempton for just 1 ride today: Fujaira Bridge 7.30 Bath.

Haha I hear you, Reet. Baltic Prince at Haydock tomorrow (4:00) to win and recapture my credibility (if I ever had any) on this forum hopefully haha.

Last edited:
Stoneyford Lane being backed in 4:30 at Haydock and could well out run both the odds and rank outsider status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back