Status
Not open for further replies.
My bets [1pt win on each]

2.10 Newmarket-Yafta @ 9-4 [Bet Victor]
2.20 Ayr-Atteq @ 7-2 [William Hill]
2.45 Newmarket-Pumblechook @ 11-8 [Betfred]
3.30 Ayr-Spring Offensive @ 7-2 [William Hill]
3.40 Royal Ascot-Idaho @ 11-2 [Skybet]

Done a Trixie on Richards Johnsons rides later. Birthday treble pls.

Last edited:
Small profit today so we go again tomorrow in Salisbury

14.10 master grey 12-1
15.40 koeman 25-1
17.10 sputnik planum 20-1

I supported two Michael Easterby horses yesterday, because the stable have been in good form, (several good winners in just the past ten days or so), but they let me down.

I'm trying the same today, give it another go.

Newcastle 3:40 Qaffaal
Hamilton 8:40 Black Grass

A win or each double, I haven't decided yet.

Last edited:
I've mentioned Zzoro several times on here before, when 2nd at 33s last season, then winning two starts ago. Zzoro races tonight in Newmarkets 8:30. There' s loads of non runners. The conditions of 10 furlongs with cut in the ground will suit, and Zzoro could win again tonight.

Last edited:
Got a feeling SDS might have a good night at Newmarket tonight. Tempted to do a ew lucky 63, but at the same I think Patchwork there tonight with Ryan jetting back from Donny to ride.

Richard Fahey might have a good evening tonight at decent prices, the two Gabrials at Chester and Party Tiger under Hanagan in a patent. ALl looking reasonably well handicapped.

I've mentioned Zzoro several times on here before, when 2nd at 33s last season, then winning two starts ago. Zzoro races tonight in Newmarkets 8:30. There' s loads of non runners. The conditions of 10 furlongs with cut in the ground will suit, and Zzoro could win again tonight.

Stanghow is another one I've always had faith in. He should relish five furlongs around a track like Chester, with his prominent racing style. He's in Saturdays 2:20.

Last edited:
Annoyed that Pricewise has put up the Beckford - Commander Griglo formline in the Railway Stakes tomorrow. It's the race of the week by a mile. The original front 3 in the market were crazy short. There is no way the Ballydoyle duo should have such a big price discrepancy given Murillo (Scat Daddy) needs fast group and makes a quick reappearance after Ascot. Rostropovich at 12/1 is a much better bet as he's so unexposed and is likely to be ridden closer the pace. Overall I want to be with Beckford at 6/1 as his maiden win was super impressive and he's improved for it. He smashed Monkeylou on the gallops on Tuesday. Commander Grigilo will need to improve but you can't say one is the wrong price and not the other. I'd have had them 4/1 and 11/2 in the betting.

Last edited:
Annoyed that Pricewise has put up the Beckford - Commander Griglo formline in the Railway Stakes tomorrow. It's the race of the week by a mile. The original front 3 in the market were crazy short. There is no way the Ballydoyle duo should have just a big price discrepancy given Murillo (Scat Daddy) needs fast group and makes a quick reappearance after Ascot. Rostropovich at 12/1 is a much better bet as he's so unexposed and is likely to be ridden closer the pace. Overall I want to be with Beckford at 6/1 as his maiden win was super impressive and he's improved for it. He smashed Monkeylou on the gallops on Tuesday. Commander Grigilo will need to improve but you can't say one is the wrong price and not the other. I'd have had them 4/1 and 11/2 in the betting.

Beckford has to be the bet - The Coventry form tends to flatter to deceive and I don't think the race was all that.

Stanghow is another one I've always had faith in. He should relish five furlongs around a track like Chester, with his prominent racing style. He's in Saturdays 2:20.

Drawn 7 though, makes it very tough over 5f at Chester.

Fair point, though 7 isn't as bad as 17. I think he's good enough to overcome it.

2.10 Newmarket-Yafta @ 9-4 [Bet Victor]
2.20 Ayr-Atteq @ 7-2 [William Hill]
2.45 Newmarket-Pumblechook @ 11-8 [Betfred]:)
3.30 Ayr-Spring Offensive @ 7-2 [William Hill]
3.40 Royal Ascot-Idaho @ 11-2 [Skybet]:)

Profit of 3.87pts

1.50 Newcastle-Unabated @ 7-1 [Skybet]
3.05 York-Meteor Light @ 13-2 [Paddy Power]
3.25 Chester-Knockout Blow @ 9-4 [Sportingbet]
3.35 York-Instant Attraction @ 9-1 [Bet Victor]
4.00 Chester-Cotinga @ 4-1 [Bet Victor]
4.05 Newcastle-Cape Peninsular @ 6-1 [Bet Victor]
4.35 Chester-Powerallied @ 7-2 [Skybet]
4.55 Newmarket-Road To Dubai @ 9-2 [Skybet]

I have Waldgeist at 4s for the Derby and have added Capri at 11s. He was all over the place coming down the hill at Epsom and finished quite well with that taken into account - seems overpriced.

Beckford has to be the bet - The Coventry form tends to flatter to deceive and I don't think the race was all that.

Can't give Beckford away on the machine at present, I wonder if being by Bated Breath the ground isn't up his alleyway.

Wouldn't be worried about Beckford price-he was a big price when he won his maiden.Really looking forward to this race-have laid Murillo for a place at 4/9.Commander Grigio to win-Folk Tale each way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back