What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine pricing that race and thinking the Hannon horse should be shorter than Beckford. Happiest man in the world right now in Declan McDonogh who was really down in the dumps this year with his lack of oppurtunities.

Annoyed that Pricewise has put up the Beckford - Commander Griglo formline in the Railway Stakes tomorrow. It's the race of the week by a mile. The original front 3 in the market were crazy short. There is no way the Ballydoyle duo should have such a big price discrepancy given Murillo (Scat Daddy) needs fast group and makes a quick reappearance after Ascot. Rostropovich at 12/1 is a much better bet as he's so unexposed and is likely to be ridden closer the pace. Overall I want to be with Beckford at 6/1 as his maiden win was super impressive and he's improved for it. He smashed Monkeylou on the gallops on Tuesday. Commander Grigilo will need to improve but you can't say one is the wrong price and not the other. I'd have had them 4/1 and 11/2 in the betting.

That's what a real gallop report looks like too...

I have Waldgeist at 4s for the Derby and have added Capri at 11s. He was all over the place coming down the hill at Epsom and finished quite well with that taken into account - seems overpriced.

Ooof, Good day for the TH boys by the looks of it:cool:

I have Waldgeist at 4s for the Derby and have added Capri at 11s. He was all over the place coming down the hill at Epsom and finished quite well with that taken into account - seems overpriced.

Well done. You're a good judge of the big races.

Last edited:
Aerlite Supreme looks overpriced at 18/1 for the Summer Cup at Uttoxeter (3.30) with Paddy paying 5 places.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of my bets are stole from someone smarter than me and today is no different. I've backed this for a guy that really knows his stuff and have followed him in myself.

Saint Cloud 2.55
Tiberian 12/1 (Hills) 11/1 (General)

Full Of Promise (4.30) showed improved form for the step up to 1m latest. With plenty of pace in the race, she ought to live up to her name again today.
9/2 in places.

Windsor 8:30 Charleston Belle - A nicely bred horse having first run in maiden. This is a positive in the betting, which indicates the horse will be ready to run today.

Take the 14/1 with Ladbrokes, win or place, (won't last til 8:30!).

Last edited:
Very late here, but I've bet Armagnac ew at 6/1 and Jumping Jack ew at 4/1 and a reverse forecast. Both fancied and the Bell horse has been working well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back