What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
God's Own 11/1 w/o Altior. I've always had a soft spot for God's Own and he's done me a few turns over the years. I have him clear of the rest of the field and I reckon you're getting 11/1 in a match with Sceau Royal. I can't pass that up.

Haydock.
2:40 Frankadore ticks the main box...He should improve substantially having been castrated. My punt today is an each way patent on him & Masham Star in the Boston Handicap with Talkischeap in Sandown's Gold Cup. All each way.

I reckon someone out there has had a big bet on Frankadore. 11/1 into 6's within the space of an hour. Major chance.

Last edited:
Love Altior to bits, but it's questionable he still posseses the gears he once had. On today's ground, the younger Sceau Royal might just prove too nippy for him.

God's Own 11/1 w/o Altior. I've always had a soft spot for God's Own and he's done me a few turns over the years. I have him clear of the rest of the field and I reckon you're getting 11/1 in a match with Sceau Royal. I can't pass that up.

Likewise God’s Own has been a horse I’ve followed over a few cliffs but he’s also given me a few nice paydays as well
Can’t really see him finishing ahead of Sceau Royal and it wouldn’t surprise me to see him finish last of the 5 if throwing in the jumping mistakes he’s prone to but 11/1 is worth a go with a free fiver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having a go at Limerick today,all big fields and have thrown these darts

1.35-Dianthus @ 9-2..win & My Mystique @ 12-1..each way

2.10-Rule The Sea @ 80-1..each way

3.50-Silver The Fixer @ 100-1..each way & Minnie Haha @ 9-2..win

4.25-Aussie Valentine @ 16-1 & Shringara @ 10-1..both each way

4.55-Aunty Audrey @ 12-1 & Brokopondo @ 14-1,,,both each way & Giorni Felice @ 5-1..win

5.30-Paddytheirishman @ 20-1..each way

Strict Tempo 5.10S looks to be up for this. From a family that go well fresh and like fast ground, she was unlucky not to win a valuable Donny nursery last backend, then performed well in the big Redcar sales race, on ground that had gone against her.
3/1 best at the mo. though 1 did manage 9/2 in a couple of places last night.

Having a go at Limerick today,all big fields and have thrown these darts

1.35-Dianthus @ 9-2..win & My Mystique @ 12-1..each way

2.10-Rule The Sea @ 80-1..each way

3.50-Silver The Fixer @ 100-1..each way & Minnie Haha @ 9-2..win

4.25-Aussie Valentine @ 16-1 & Shringara @ 10-1..both each way

4.55-Aunty Audrey @ 12-1 & Brokopondo @ 14-1,,,both each way & Giorni Felice @ 5-1..win

5.30-Paddytheirishman @ 20-1..each way

That was awful..

Morning

The last race at Punchestown tonight looks fascinating

Three newcomers catch my eye with Skybet [4 places]

Foxhole @ 18-1...each way
Tallann Geal @ 12-1..each way
The West Awaits @ 9-2..Win

Morning

The last race at Punchestown tonight looks fascinating

Three newcomers catch my eye with Skybet [4 places]

Foxhole @ 18-1...each way
Tallann Geal @ 12-1..each way
The West Awaits @ 9-2..Win

The West was a non runner, and though the other two unplaced...one of them will be posted in my "Horses to Follow" list soon

Smarter 6.20CH won a strongly run 12f race around the stiffest AW track without ever coming out of 2nd gear, then ran another corker, bashed up in class, in a contest where the modest pace would've been all against him. With tne Bell horse likely to set a decent test, this extra 2f looks right up his alley, and he'll be my strongest bet for some while.
Currently 0/3 best.

I've had time to work out my best bets for tomorrow. PANATOS, (Chepstow. 5:00), can get off the mark to win his first race in the U.K, after a solid fourth last time, dropped two pounds to a mark of 57.

QUANTOM DOT, (Chep 4:25), can win again at Chepstow over the course and distance.

Last edited:
Quantum Dot a big drifter from about 9/2 to 10/1 now. It is his first run of the season, so some of the drift is understandable, but it's still disconcerting.

I've had time to work out my best bets for tomorrow. PANATOS, (Chepstow. 5:00), can get off the mark to win his first race in the U.K, after a solid fourth last time, dropped two pounds to a mark of 57.
A winners a winner...:)

Thirsk 3:40 REDROSEZORRO is a much improved horse the past year or so. I don't think the progression shown has stopped just yet. His handicap mark is still potentially on the low side too.

Last edited:
Good Luck

5.20 Newmarket-​Victory Command

Each Way @ 12-1 [Paddy Power]

Could be a live outsider

Only able to watch first few races today so 4 for me for interest

1.45 Vintager
2.05 Enbihaan
2.35 Ballycasey
2.55 Coronet

Back hurdling, nice run-out and ideal ground. Woodland Opera (18/1 5 places) 5.35 will do for me today.

The most eagerly awaited race of today [emoji2]must be the 3 runner beginners chase at Uttoxeter 3.25 where marginally the outsider of the 3 Black Mischief can make a winning chase start under Sean Bowen

Next up at Uttoxeter is the Staffordshire Plate where the progressive Bob Mahler can make light of a 8lb rise which surely understates his superiority at Cheltenham last time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back