What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.55 Nottingham- Bailarico @ 9-2 [Skybet] BOG

Greatrex got a decent flat stayer

16.55 Bailarico Bailarico ran a promising race last time at Doncaster and has come out of it very well. He has been in great form at home and there is no reason why he shouldn't return to winning ways today. Trainer W. Greatrex

Yarmouth 4:45 Swift Approval. On what he's done, he couldn't be more well handicapped. Well worth backing win and each way.

Last edited:
Went the way of most well handicapped horses. Bloody crap. Roll on Decrypt in 2000 Guineas on Saturday (if he runs).

Last edited:
6.00 Sandown-Singing Sheriff

Each Way @ 11-1 [William Hill] 4 Places

First time booking of de Sousa is of interest

Fire Fly 6.00 Curr, beat subsequent gp3 winner Tarnawa off levels last August. Showed she's running into form latest, and drops to handicapping for the first time this evening. 11/4 taken.

Fire Fly 6.00 Curr, beat subsequent gp3 winner Tarnawa off levels last August. Showed she's running into form latest, and drops to handicapping for the first time this evening. 11/4 taken.

Never even put into the race with a chance. Screw AOB and Irish stewarding integrity. :mad:

I fancy Decrypt to run well tomorrow in Ireland's 2000 Guineas, but he's up against the big racing houses.

Whatever Decrypt does tomorrow, he should progress again later in the season, where another Group One may be on the menu. :)

A filly worth a good mention at Goodwood (2:30) is Chynna. She is actually bred, owned and trained by the same man, Mick Channon. I've a hunch she is a 100 rated filly waiting to happen.

I've been through her form and we haven't seen the best of her yet. She is shortening in the betting, to a general 16/1, She can upset the apple cart.

I've changed my mind on The Silver Cup at Haydock (2:50). I'm ignoring the opinion of the betting market. I'm backing Big Baby Bull each way to upset the apple cart.

This could quite feasibly turn out to be an extremely well handicapped horse. Definately a decent place chance. 33/1 is a humongous price.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Marnie James 3.45 has a good record at York, loves fast ground and is drawn far side along with the best of the pace.
Worth an ew punt at at the general 14/1.

Thanks.

I'm saving up for the St James Palace stakes at Royal Ascot. :)

Last edited:
Calyx's SP made me chuckle.

A 1/9 chance when the gates opened...

If he'd won as expected, they'd have shortened his SP to 1/12 or thereabouts.

As he was beaten his SP returns 2/13 :)

It seems the result of a race dictates the starting price.

Was it always like this?

Last edited:
2.40 Huntingdon-​Chef De Troupe

Each Way @ 5-1 [Ladbrokes] BOG

Second run back from Wind surgery for a shrewd operation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back