What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waited for Salute The Soldier to run for ages. He is out at Sandown in the second race tomorrow.

Desirous to out run the odds in the third race.

Last edited:
Tomorrow morning I will be smashing into the Sergei Prokofiev/Magical double-at 20/1 plus I think it is superb value.I think Sergei will love the track and expect him to finish with a rattle.Magical is obviously fancied to give Enable a black eye.Ballydoyle 20/1 on a Group 1 Saturday card -you know it makes sense.

Makes sense to me,Luke. and I've followed you in.:thumbsup:

Al Muffrih 3.15H settled much better for the first-time hood when landing a decent contest at Redcar latest, and looks to have been put away for this since. With plenty of improvement anticipated for the step up to 12f, he looks a sound wager at the general 4/1.

Last edited:
Makes sense to me,Luke. and I've followed you in.:thumbsup:

Al Muffrih 3.15H settled much better for the first-time hood when landing a decent contest at Redcar latest, and looks to have been put away for this since. With plenty of improvement anticipated for the step up to 12f, he looks a sound wager at the general 4/1.

Good luck Reet.ive gone a bit mad on one in this.i sometimes go a bit mad when my betting accounts are healthy.
I've done AQUARIUM. I thought he ran a cracker last time when its stablemate Baghdad.all the talk was about Ben Vrackie and frankie
When frankie started his run aquarium was hemmed in at a vital time then stayed on to finish 7th btn 4.75 L.at 40/1.
So that's the one for me.

Good luck Reet.ive gone a bit mad on one in this.i sometimes go a bit mad when my betting accounts are healthy.
I've done AQUARIUM. I thought he ran a cracker last time when its stablemate Baghdad.all the talk was about Ben Vrackie and frankie
When frankie started his run aquarium was hemmed in at a vital time then stayed on to finish 7th btn 4.75 L.at 40/1.
So that's the one for me.

Well Reet,that didnt go to plan did it.15th and 17th I think.

Not at all,O. :(mine slipped up on the home bend and was never in the race afterwards, yours, a couple of places in front of him.
Ho hum.:surrender:

I reckon Dark Shadow 7.20W didn't last home over a strongly run 5.5 latest and, back to 5 on this easier track and with no great pace on, ought to continue his progression tonight.
5/1 in places.

2.55 Newmarket-Ropey Guest

Each Way @ 18-1 [Ladbrokes] BOG

Would be shorter odds if with a top stable

Two win singles & an each way double on those. I am hoping trainer Phillip Kirby will have a good day.

Last edited:
Beverley...3:15

Dominannie each way @ 20/1.

Dominannie is an outstanding price at 20/1, with a fair draw and decent last run under her belt. Amazed if she this goes off at what is a value each way price.

Last edited:
Always thought that Pink Dogwood would wind up in the Irish Oaks after her unfortunate Epsom run. and she now looks virtually certain to run. Her latest outing can be safely ignored (trust me) and she sure looks something to bet on this Saturday. Grabbed some 3/1 & 11/4,but she's my strongest bet of the season thus far and I honestly believe the price to be an irrelevance.

Last edited:
Good Luck

5.50 Wolverhampton-Hi Ho Silver @ 4-1 [Bet 365] BOG

Been a hard ride so first time booking of Kingscote is of interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back