What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck.

Chelmsford 5:20 Tarseekh. 3/1 worthy favourites chance and could start shorter. The Nap of today.

Also reckon Thresholdofadream can win the 8:50 at Chelmsford for the Amanda Perrett yard. A major player. 7/1 great price for a last time out winner.

Last edited:
Finally, for the summer jump fans out there, expect a better run from Dragon Khan at 12/1 or thereabouts in the 6:20 at Southwell. Now on a mark well worth exploiting and ran well enough the last day.

Last edited:
The only race worth parting any euro with tomorrow is in the Listed race in Ireland

Archie Watson's horse Probability won a few races on the bounce a few times ago.

Still young enough and can go well tomorrow at current price of 20/1.

Althhough he's shortening with some shrewd each way money arriving just now.

Last edited:
The only race worth parting any euro with tomorrow is in the Listed race in Ireland

Archie Watson's horse Probability won a few races on the bounce a few times ago.

Still young enough and can go well tomorrow at current price of 20/1.

Althhough he's shortening with some shrewd each way money arriving just now.

I've gone for madam seamstress 16/1 4 places with skybet.hasnt run for a while though.

Nice place with Dragon Khan too Martin - only a cpl of lengths in it [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

The 18.55 race at Leopardstown tomorrow is a €35k bringing together some of the top Irish 2yo fillies.
At the recent Irish Derby meeting the two 2yo fillies races were won by Harrington runners, Windracer and Albigna, the first an all the way winner and the other with an amazing late run. Before the meeting JH stated that Windracer was the most likely winner from the 12 stable entries at the meeting. There are form lines with several horse from those races here.
At one point this evening WINDRACER was 9/2 i with one firm and considerably shorter elsewhere. Since she was a debutant at the Curragh I would expect that she will improve and that the fav. Precious Moments is the one to beat. JH has a clear view of the relative merits of her fillies and I took 9/2 for what I consider an even chance. I would have taken 3/1 if that had been the best available.
Whatever the result it should be an informative race.

4.15 Ascot-Oh Purple Reign

Each Way @ 13-2 [Bet 365] BOG

To continue fine form of the Hannon juveniles

7.50 Windsor-Embour

Each Way @ 13-2 [Bet Victor] BOG

Game horse who normally gives you a run for your money

Interesting handicaps at Goodwood tomorrow. The first time in a while I've enjoyed studying the form.

1:50 I fancy a very big run from SEINESATIONAL (each way 33/1 Bet 365) who has a win strike rate of about 30 percent (6/21) in smaller races. He is a horse who knows how to win races, still progressing with a great racing weight. He has good track form at Goodwood, is nine pound better off with another rival in Age Of Wisdom, which epitomises how well handicapped Seinesational is. He might relish the step up in class.

2:25 FUTURE INVESTMENT (8/1 Win) is a very interesting horse. He was gelded last season where connections wisely didn't bother to run him but he's doing really well this season with the highlight being an excellent third place in a valuable race at Down Royal. Top marks to Ralph Beckett for having the audacity to run him in Ireland on only his fourth start. This could go a lot shorter than the opening show of 8/1.

3:00 John Quinn probably can't believe his luck in training a filly like LIBERTY BEACH (6/4 win, NAP). She's an odds-on chance currently available at odds-against. She'll take some stopping.

4:10 ELECTRIC LADYLAND (10/1 Each way) ran two solid races in big field events the last two runs so could realistically go very close to winning.

4:45 A competitive handicap with horses that have ran in some good races. The one I really like is a filly that has beaten the colts and geldings already this season at Hamilton called MOLL DAVIS (NB, 8/1 general price). The form of her 1M4F win last time has been franked. She stays further than 1M2F but they'll go much faster here which should mitigate this. I'm confident she has the gears to win well.

Last edited:
Fun Mac @ 14/1 5 Places is a nice price in the opener at Goodwood.

Lil Rockerfella, Dubawi Fifty and Mancini all holds obvious claims but all like to go on so this could turn into a real war of attrition and Fun Mac, depsite advancing years, traditionally has the pace to hold a position in the Chester Cup and seemingly endless stamina so holds rock solid claims of running into a place and although wins are hard to come by he's down to his lowest mark for a long time (May 2015) and could surprise if the likely leaders cut each other's throats.

It's not a particularly strong race with a third of the field out of the handicap.

Like Desert Icon 2.25 a lot. Only had 4 races, but already signs he's better than a handicapper.
General 5/1 and shortening.

Alright folks its been a while since I've been on, hope you've all been well and winning. Probably not going to be about much for some time to come due to seemingly endless tidal waves of **** to deal with away from racing. This year has been an utter nightmare thus far and its not looking like its going to get much better anytime soon. I currently have a couple of weeks off work so have a bit of time to regroup and get myself together a bit. So just thought I'd pop in to say I hadn't forgot about the place or you lot. Keep fighting the good fight and hopefully I'll be back getting involved when everything has settled down a bit.

All the best.

Interesting handicaps at Goodwood tomorrow. The first time in a while I've enjoyed studying the form.

1:50 I fancy a very big run from SEINESATIONAL (each way 33/1 Bet 365) who has a win strike rate of about 30 percent (6/21) in smaller races. He is a horse who knows how to win races, still progressing with a great racing weight. He has good track form at Goodwood, is nine pound better off with another rival in Age Of Wisdom, which epitomises how well handicapped Seinesational is. He might relish the step up in class.

2:25 FUTURE INVESTMENT (8/1 Win) is a very interesting horse. He was gelded last season where connections wisely didn't bother to run him but he's doing really well this season with the highlight being an excellent third place in a valuable race at Down Royal. Top marks to Ralph Beckett for having the audacity to run him in Ireland on only his fourth start. This could go a lot shorter than the opening show of 8/1.

3:00 John Quinn probably can't believe his luck in training a filly like LIBERTY BEACH (6/4 win, NAP). She's an odds-on chance currently available at odds-against. She'll take some stopping.

4:10 ELECTRIC LADYLAND (10/1 Each way) ran two solid races in big field events the last two runs so could realistically go very close to winning.

4:45 A competitive handicap with horses that have ran in some good races. The one I really like is a filly that has beaten the colts and geldings already this season at Hamilton called MOLL DAVIS (NB, 8/1 general price). The form of her 1M4F win last time has been franked. She stays further than 1M2F but they'll go much faster here which should mitigate this. I'm confident she has the gears to win well.

Boom boom great start for me actually thought I was going to win it there but each way return is fair!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back