What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decent call that, EC1! I looked at that again following you post and fresh from a very fortunate pickup on Kangaroo Court got a few bob on High Storm low 20's ready to lay in running. watched the price tick down. Started to lay and and no recognition on the screen, just 'loading' came up at the log-in box. Closed window and reopened -no change. Wouldn't let me log out. Traded down at 5.5ish I think.

Peed off but still a good shout from you.

Decent call that, EC1! I looked at that again following you post and fresh from a very fortunate pickup on Kangaroo Court got a few bob on High Storm low 20's ready to lay in running. watched the price tick down. Started to lay and and no recognition on the screen, just 'loading' came up at the log-in box. Closed window and reopened -no change. Wouldn't let me log out. Traded down at 5.5ish I think.

Peed off but still a good shout from you.

aye it ran well..went out to 30 odd before the race as well..wasn't hard to get your stake back..unless like me you traded at 3.0 :lol:

Backed three in that race, the winner, High storm and Dare me. If the latter sorts out his jumping he is thrown in off his current mark. Made a series of jolting blunders but was still on the leaders coat tails before getting the last all wrong.

Hobbs horses had a bad day in the jumping department but he's good enough to turn that round.

Got a pipes sticking up in my kitchen. Just had the sink on Hurrcane Fly to make a swift move and get back in front for the season.

Fingers Crossed as this could hurt :rolleyes:

Got a pipes sticking up in my kitchen. Just had the sink on Hurrcane Fly to make a swift move and get back in front for the season.

Fingers Crossed as this could hurt :rolleyes:

I have had two testicles on the Hurricane.... if he gets beat there may well not be any little Del Boys running around in the future.... Need to get these boys back badly....

Pipe/Scudamore have one runner at Plumpton today - Bamboleo in the bumper. Entitled to go close on his debut form, well-bred, and 100-30 looks generous to me.

Pipe/Scudamore have one runner at Plumpton today - Bamboleo in the bumper. Entitled to go close on his debut form, well-bred, and 100-30 looks generous to me.

I liked the look of this earlier, but the market support for Flementime has put me off a bit. Done a small RFC on them and a small win on Bam just in case the market gets it wrong.

One that interests me today is Zenaad at Southwell - A discard from Shadwell Stud who paid $240,000 for this horse before selling him just over a year later for £6,000 - most interesting are the owners Maze Rattan Ltd who had 10 wins from 35 runs last year from 4 out of 6 horses. Whoever's buying for them know what they're doing. Was 16/1 now 9/1 - interesting.

Going to have a bit of fun with trainer Chris Grant's runners at Newcastle today as he seems to target this track.

1Feb12 2:50 Alpha One NEWCASTLE (Overnight), GDBS Novices' Handicap Chase 9/4 win - doing Zazamix to win as well - looks well h'capped.

1Feb12 3:50 Milans Man NEWCASTLE (Overnight), digibet Handicap Chase 14/1 e/way

1Feb12 4:20 Brockwell Abbey NEWCASTLE (Overnight), Sendrig Construction Standard Open National Hunt Flat Race 9/1 e/way

Last edited:
Clodhopper looks big in the next..20.0....surely better than a 45 horse on handicap debut..stable in the winners and Catlin a decent booking

small cover on Periwinkle way..also could be well in

Last edited:
Clodhopper looks big in the next..20.0....surely better than a 45 horse on handicap debut..stable in the winners and Catlin a decent booking

small cover on Periwinkle way..also could be well in

Absolute class EC1 - wish I'd logged in earlier :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back