What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going well Martin - you run hot this time of year !

I love these Vet chases too, cant bring myself to back Crosspark again a 4th time so gone for strong pursuit

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Cheers Geoff. I had Ibleo and Metier earlier. So I got my money back today. Although I do have one horse left, another Venetia Williams horse called Gemirande in the next at Sandown. It would win me 1K for a 50 pound outlay today which wouldn't be too bad.

Either that or I just get my fifty quid back!

Last edited:
Bad luck the last, but GL on the venetia runner, done my money on the pink'n

Last edited:
Well that didn’t last very long [emoji3525]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[emoji1787] grim, the annoying downside of jumps 10seconds of action then 6mins of nonchalance....

Same for me on Destinee Royale hot fav in 3rd leg of a yankee with 2 up ...... also the number of fences she managed

1.10 Lingfield
The market principals were all involved in a hot c/d contest last week, where Watchable was only beaten 3/4 length, despite a poor trip. From a more favourable draw, he ought to have a leading chance.
7/1 Sky.

I'm listening to the Southampton game now. I had 100 on them out my winnings for a top four finish this season. I think they're an improved side.

They can definately get in the top six but the odds of 4/1 weren't worth betting to wait four months to find out.

So I took double figure odds on a top four finish instead

Well. What to say about that. The saints edge out Liverpool 1-0 after scoring in the second minute. Well done Southampton. Its still unlikely they'll finish top four, while a top six finish is much more realistic. Anyways, after tonight I've a small hope for my wager.

Last edited:
Harry Maguire to be shown a yellow card tonight in the Manchester derby. If he gets booked he misses the FA cup game this weekend, with Liverpool after I think he’ll take the cheap booking tonight.

5/2 with 365. Not looked anywhere else yet, but this looks a fairly solid bet tbh.

Last edited:
Harry Maguire to be shown a yellow card tonight in the Manchester derby. If he gets booked he misses the FA cup game this weekend, with Liverpool after I think he’ll take the cheap booking tonight.

5/2 with 365. Not looked anywhere else yet, but this looks a fairly solid bet tbh.
Great minds, fools etc [emoji1787] 7/2 with PP

I only just saw that there is a new rule this season where cards received only count towards suspension in the same competition.
So even if Harry got booked in the League cup game on Wed, he would still be available for the FA cup game this weekend.
Same goes - that if he plays FA cup this weekend and gets booked, he is still available to face Liverpool in the league next week.

I only just saw that there is a new rule this season where cards received only count towards suspension in the same competition.
So even if Harry got booked in the League cup game on Wed, he would still be available for the FA cup game this weekend.
Same goes - that if he plays FA cup this weekend and gets booked, he is still available to face Liverpool in the league next week.

Liverpool are happy about this I suspect!

Quick Grabim and Menghli Khan in a 5K jumper bumper at Lingfield. Whuddathunkit?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back