What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fahey won this race 3 times as well , with a 2nd and a 3rd in the 5 he's entered in the race

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Not a lot to go on, but DUKE COSIMO in 8.05 looks interesting 2nd time out for Barron ex Stout horse, 12-1 e/w punt, Barron has a reasonable strike rate at donny too. Sorry mistake on the weight, up to 2lbs and the one thing I have forgot, blinkers 1st time.

I so messed that up, too much sangria today hahaha....

I also have Enderby Spirit on my watch list and not sure why as cant find notes, but looking at it, WHY would I have Enderby on my notes in the first place....BUT being 4 places on 365 a small e/w on that too..

Last edited:
Great shout Anadin, take a couple of Asprins for your headache, very nice selection in a tricky race, i was on Mon Brav EW.

Noticed Kayaan (15:30 Market Rasen) is being nibbled at in the betting, so have had a small punt at 13/2. Although mostly disappointing, form is fair, so there's a chance of a decent run from this one. Regular conditional jockey rides.

19/05/14
------------

Sifted out 5 I like today

2.10 towchester MERCERS COURT

3.00 southwell MECCA'S MIRAGE

4.50 redcar SHERIFF OF NAWTON

7.05 Windsor KOOL COMPANY

7.35 Windsor BRAGGING

One for tomorrow -

Ubetterbegood runs in a 4 runner at Yamouth 19.30.

Cowell has two runners, Rob Tart on prob fav, Artic Lynx, but Ryan Moore (unusual) is booked to ride the less fancied Ubetterbegood dropping in class albeit lto but 1 he ran in class 4 (11/11) I think that can be dismissed.

I imagine when the prices first go up there should be some value, but it wont take long for the rest to pick up on Moores booking, looking at pre-price speculation could be 4's & above.

Obviously its form isn't brilliant but the Moore booking, drop in class etc. might be worth an interest.

Got 9/2 now 4's

Last edited:
Prime Exhibit isn't as good as he was a couple of years ago but this race doesn't look that strong and he won it last year, and with Walsh taking off 5lbs will carry the same weight, horse is actually 2/2 at Leicester and could be that the stiff uphill finish suits his style of running, worth a little EW imo.

Made a note of Majestic Song lto thought it looked like it didn't want to bet too close to the 87 rated Penny Drops, slow away, wide bend but ran on strongly, not sure if it will be "off" tonight, but if it is could suprise at a big price. 8.15 Leics.

TheCornishCowboy 19.00 Yarmouth.

Ryan (part owner) runs it again after only 5 days, the plus here is that cheekpieces and Tongue tie are together, normally only the Tongue, form when both applied reads 3/11 4/13 1/7.

Defo e/w chance, trading at 9's at the mo. from 14's

Azrur (4.50) ran his best for a while latest. finishing well after being tapped for toe turning in.
Today's straight 7f on easier ground should see further improvement, and it's hard to see him out of the places.
Currently 8/1 generally.

Gassin Golf is a horse I have followed blindly over hurdles-he has excellent form in the book in addition to a frustrating amount of placed efforts-the fact that he is a third season novice tells it's own story.However I think he should simply outclass today's opposition.Richard Johnson riding and good market support are positives and I honestly think he is a penalty kick today.

Gassin Golf is a horse I have followed blindly over hurdles-he has excellent form in the book in addition to a frustrating amount of placed efforts-the fact that he is a third season novice tells it's own story.However I think he should simply outclass today's opposition.Richard Johnson riding and good market support are positives and I honestly think he is a penalty kick today.

Dubai Prince has potential relative to his flat mark IMO best of luck

bad day yesterday so hope to bounce back with some winners today.

23/05/14
-------------

2.00 haydock LUCK OF THE GAME

2.20 goodwood PARSLEY

2.50 goodwood RED REFRACTION

3.05 haydock IFTAAR

3.40 haydock TARO TYWOD

4.00 goodwood OBSERVATIONAL Nap

4.50 haydock PRINCIPLE EQUATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back