What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about Paris Rooftops lads, too green on track and Spencer proceeded to give her no ride when winning chance had gone. Look out for her on a galloping track next time.

I backed Ettie Hart on Friday as the horse is down to a decent mark. I'm going in again in the 5.15 at Brighton. Won the race last year off a higher mark and looking through it's history, in Nove 2015 it was turned out 4 days after coming 6th and won. Down another couple of pounds from Friday and a claimer on board (don't know them well).

ALso on Comprise at Windsor, Maraakib, Oasis Spear and De Sousa has two rides at Brighton before heading to Windsor so have backed his two runners there - first one for Johnston looks the most likely.

Time to get this thread back on track. :)

The Ollie Pear pair, both have live chances, at Hamilton tomorrow.

7:25 Aguerooo - Looks ahead of handicapper.

8:25 Dandy Highwayman. Excellent chance.

Last edited:
The drop to a mile and return to a fast surface should see Selection (4.40) win today.

I would also suggest that Dathanna (2.30), Fire Brigade (3.00), Merlin (4.00) and Lunar Deity (5.10) are given closer looks today but the Nap is firmly Selection who is a lot better than his mark and has conditions ideal today and the jockey booking is one of delight!

The drop to a mile and return to a fast surface should see Selection (4.40) win today.

I would also suggest that Dathanna (2.30), Fire Brigade (3.00), Merlin (4.00) and Lunar Deity (5.10) are given closer looks today but the Nap is firmly Selection who is a lot better than his mark and has conditions ideal today and the jockey booking is one of delight!

Treble in the bag, thanks Flame, great tipping, followed you in!

There's a blast from the past... where you been Chris?

After my business went bust in 2013, depression kicked in, I tried to get a small partnership going again in 2015 and it didn't work and again depression kicked in. Had a lot of personal issues, but now I'm back in the position I was ten years ago, studying form for a few guys and analysing and reporting on gallops. It seems odd ten years can pass and you are back where you were ten years ago.
I used to enjoy putting stuff on here as on the whole it's a good bunch of honest punters, so thought I would start posting again, but if I was asked not to post stuff from those who run the forum I would also respect that.

I hope you're well Del Boy.

Last edited:
I would like to say it was, but that would be lying. Once you suffer from it, it never goes away, you just have to take each day as it comes and learn to control the daemons that control your head.

I would like to say it was, but that would be lying. Once you suffer from it, it never goes away, you just have to take each day as it comes and learn to control the daemons that control your head.

Having been there myself I will echo those sentiments. Can hit anyone and often it is a shock as things look so normal to people on the outside. I'm sure your input will be welcome, certainly after today anyway!!

Best wishes, just wake every day and try to enjoy it. Easier said than done. Just for today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back