5. Blood from the roots of the forest part 2
6. Blood from the roots of the forest part 1
7. Intro
8. Bleak necrotic paleness
9. Reflecting hateful energy
10. Tyrant of nightmares
11. Outro

So yes, similar to David Gray really.

Originally posted by Euronymous+Oct 5 2005, 04:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Euronymous @ Oct 5 2005, 04:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BrianH@Oct 5 2005, 03:59 PM
Is it a jolly sing-along number?
Well, the track listing for the album is as follows:

1. The awakening to the unknown perception of evil
2. Tyrant of nightmares
3. Intro
4. Sigils made of flesh and trees
5. Blood from the roots of the forest part 2
6. Blood from the roots of the forest part 1
7. Intro
8. Bleak necrotic paleness
9. Reflecting hateful energy
10. Tyrant of nightmares
11. Outro

So yes, similar to David Gray really. [/b][/quote]
Why does part 2 come before part 1? Surely that's like listening to the end of a song, then listening to the beginning :confused:

Mmm... I bet Dennis Nilsen would love it - esp. 'Bleak Necrotic Paleness'! A necrophiliac's dream come true, by the sound of it.

Originally posted by krizon@Oct 5 2005, 06:19 PM
Mmm... I bet Dennis Nilsen would love it - esp. 'Bleak Necrotic Paleness'! A necrophiliac's dream come true, by the sound of it.
The technical term for bands of this ilk is suicidal or depressive Black Metal - meloncoly and sadness rather rage and murderous intent are emotions one is more likely to feel upon listening to it.

np Blur - Parklife

But Nilsen WAS depressed and melancholy, Euro - that was the point I was making! He killed his male victims rather than have them leave him. Had a few unresolved abandonment issues, you see.

I have a rare sunday off and will be listening to music all day. So far:

The Smiths - Hatful Of Hollow
At the drive-in - Relationship Of Command
Celtic Frost - To Mega Therion
Iggy and the Stooges - Raw Power

I wouldn't own up to that Latey . You will be telling us you are listening to Lloyd Webber next

Meanwhile - James Blunt can I ask why ? Dreary or what

Got to agree there Arders. It seems anyone who strums an acoustic with a piano in the background is a musical genius nowadays. The guy sounds like he's got a parrot stuck down his throat and as for everyone saluting his lyrical genius, I just don't get it. Dreary, depressing drivel IMO.

Jeff Buckley is still the one though....I havent heard much of James Blunt much so i cant really comment. He is on the radio far too much for my liking. There are many equally good or better singer/ songwriter out there who dont get the same recognition. Ed Harcourt, Tom Mcrae, Aqualung and to a lesser extent Ryan Adams and Bright Eyes.

I think there is too much acoustic stuff on the radio these days. Katie Melua and KT Tunstall...they are bloody awful, just dull, the music goes nowhere. Give me PJ Harvey anday of the week compare to them.

Barbra Sreisand's "Guilty Too" - twenty-five years after "Guilty", her biggest selling album. It's known as "Guilty Pleasures" everywhere else. I've no idea why the name was changed for UK distribution.

I think it's great, but then I am a major fan.

Bloody hell . I hated Guilty itself my Mum had it - fortunately it scratched really badly. Anyone who tells her it is now on CD I shall report to the E Dead Group

Back