Avenging Angels - Space
Breaking Us In Two - Joe Jackson
Little Beast - Elbow
Tupperware Queen - Beautiful South
Same - Snow Patrol
Love Spreads - Stone Roses

Tonight has been / will be a strange mixture of :

Sleeper - It Girl album
Rolling Stones - 40 Licks (CD One, but sadly can no longer bring myself to listen to Wild Horses as it has a sodding great scratch half way through....sob)
Stereophonic's new album

And various tracks such as..

Delays - Nearer than Heaven
Zutons - Don't Ever Think
Scissor Sisters - Filthy Gorgeous
Velvet Revolver - Slither
Nine Inch Nails - Only

Plus some KT Tunstall, Ian Brown, and if I could only find the CD with them on, Maximo Park and Queens of the Stone Age. Where is it, grrrr....

In a particularly musical mood tonight...

I've decided to cull my CDs. There's nothing really up-to-the-minute among them, most are classical, jazz, rock, or soul. Some haven't - no, many haven't - even been plucked from their wrappers. I've just gone off listening to music (heresy!). What would be the going rate for them at a car boot sale - anyone have a clue, please? I was thinking around £3 for the slightly used, £5 for the unused. Would that be reasonable?

Thanks for that, Euro. No, sadly not - Art Tatum and Sydney Bechet, but not those two marvellous masters of the art.

Just got the new Madonna album,will have a listen when I get home.

Hung Up is probably the best single she has done since Ray of Light.

Having just watched a bit of X Factor i need cleansing.
So er,

My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans

Top notch doom metal from the Halifax (Yorkshire not Nova Scotia) boys.

The Bravery - Fearless, right now. Can't stop playing the album having seen their last minute gig that kicked off their UK tour in Loughborough on Thursday. Caught up with some close pals, danced and yelled like an idiot (true to form) through the gig and then danced like an idiot with everyone else afterwards.

The band were bloody brilliant, really want to see them again once the new material comes out.

Also heard this last night, thought it was very good...........

Robert Plant and Roger Daltrey have joined a lineup of musicians to record a tribute single to the late John Peel.
The Led Zeppelin and Who stars are set to perform a cover version of the Buzzcocks' Ever Fallen In Love, one of the Radio 1 DJs favourite records.

The song's author, Pete Shelley, will also appear on the single alongside Pink Floyd's David Gilmour, Peter Hook from New Order and Jeff Beck - names who owe their careers to Peel's influence. Newer acts involved include the Futureheads, El Presidente and the Datsuns

Originally posted by Euronymous@Nov 20 2005, 08:41 PM
On a musical note, i was so bored earlier i watched TOTP2 and the nonentity presenting claimed that Oasis are the best British band in the world ever. I`m still speechless.

np Kelly Clarkson - Thankful

not really

http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/music/c/kellyclarkson.html
Best band from the same country that produced the Rolling Stones?

Oh sod off. I wouldn't have a clue who that presenter is but he needs a kick up the backside.

Back