What Are You Listening To Now?

Griffin and PDJ I'm with you, this Pop Idolish prat has a lot of nerve even trying to do the job, and a hell of a way to go to even make a decent go of it.

I can totally understand the need for the rest of the band to want to carry on doing what they've done for the last 20 years of their lives. But I don't like the way they've gone about finding another singer, it kind of degrades everything Michael did and I'm sure he'd be turning in his grave. But JD seems like a nice enough chap, he can sing yet ultimately he'll never be even a fraction as good as Michael.

Yet again Coldplay....X & Y is just a different league to all their other stuff.

Fix You, Swallowed In The Sea, Til Kingdom Come.....class!!

I was actually talking about Bright Eyes having the talent, mind, Adams is great as well. New album out this week!!

Well Sunday afternoon requires some good music but I'm torn between vintage Feeder, My Life Story, The Verve or Electric Soft Parade.

Well, that or about ten other bands. Decisions, decisions....

A mellow afternoon accompanied by the Cosmic Rough Riders.

By coincidence, going through some old papers I came across the programme for that Simon & Garfunkel concert - March 19th 1967! Inside is included the fact that 'Paul numbers "people who are always sure they're right" among the few things of which he's intolerant'. Not a fan of this place then. B)

Back