What Are You Listening To Now?

Originally posted by Colin Phillips@Feb 20 2007, 01:30 PM
........but did he ever qualify for a Poker Tournament in Melbourne!!!????
At least one of the characters he played on screen would have - and would have been among the favourites to win it. Bama Dillert in "Some Came Running".

Bought my first copy of Mojo magazine last night (four quid!), to obtain the free CD of Sergeant Pepper covered by various and assorted immortals, including 'All You Need is Love' by Echo & The Bunnymen. Should be a bit different, if nowt else.

Originally posted by Griffin+Feb 19 2007, 09:38 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Griffin @ Feb 19 2007, 09:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ardross@Feb 19 2007, 09:27 AM
Mention of the Longpigs almost tempts me to namedrop but I won't :D
But you've done it before. I remember :D [/b][/quote]
:)

So I did

Desert Island Discs

:shy:

Originally posted by Aldaniti@Feb 27 2007, 09:55 PM
Helloween, Keeper of the Seven Keys part 2
Every credit for the metal, but by the Christ tell me that`s a guilty pleasure.

System of a Down - Toxicity

Never heard them to be honest. Most of the Ambient stuff i have is on the Dark side, but i do like Aphex Twin as well as Boards of Canada and Future Sound of London. I`ll have a look on Soulseek.

Yeah, i`ve just checked out their page on LastFM. Only 17,000 listeners, so i take it they were a cult act.

To put 17,000 listeners into context, The Beatles, Radiohead and the RHCP have like 500,000 each. DAPNOM have 36.

Back