What Are You Listening To Now?

Amy Winehouse - Back To Black. My birthday present to me. Tis very good, I hope she wins a Brit award this week.

:blink:

( i wont ask....)

Lilly allen at the mo :D

and after unching the neds im offt o get the second part oif the dusty springfield cd in teh Mail ( i think!! ) cos this weeks is teh one with Son of a Preacher on it. :rolleyes:

Our new Sainsburys here in Wantage has a 3 for £10 offer on some old cd albums at the mo so I took advantage and bought OMD's singles collection which I am currently listening to.

Had a few too many drinks a couple of weeks ago and went on an Amazon spree (again forgetting the TH link :shy: ).

Currently wading through three Best of MTV unplugged albums (the best of which in my opinion is the 2nd) and came across a song that I hadn't heard in ages, Wicked Game by Chris Isaak.

To show how reckless I actually was, there is an album here by Mott The Hoople that I cannot for the life of me remember buying.

Like gambling, internet shopping should not be attempted whilst under the influence of alcohol.

Ah yes, I'll second that - I've been guilty of going on shopping sprees whilst under the influence, it tends to lead to piles of unwatched DVDs, unread books.....

Perfection:

th_215df976324fa7261a2baf94f244c290.jpg

Godspeed You! Black Emperor - List Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven.

Originally posted by Euronymous@Feb 16 2007, 09:39 PM
The Velvet Underground - The Velvet Underground & Nico.

Awesome.
I agree with you there, its one of my all time fav albums. :clap:

Happy Mondays.
The Long Blondes.
Yeah Yeah Yeahs.
Oasis.

I just got a free 7-day subscription to Napster with unlimited downloads (7 day duration) plus 15 free track purchases. It is pretty good. Not got all of the album tracks for some artists but still 10,000s to choose from.

Back