What Are You Listening To Now?

Originally posted by archie+Jan 26 2007, 01:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (archie @ Jan 26 2007, 01:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ardross@Jan 25 2007, 06:42 PM
Talk about esoteric !
Not exactly! If you'd been around at the time you might be more aware of how influential they were as a group and, later, as individuals.
For What It's Worth, about the LA student riots at the time, is still highly regarded. Maybe you should give it a try. [/b][/quote]
archie I wasn't even conceived until late 1966

An oldie but a goodie Dom, when in doubt the Crows can be relied on

Now all we have to do is wait and Paul will begin one of his rants against the "banal" Coutning Crows!!!!!!!

It's a great album, yes - and you're right, the Crows can always be relied upon!

And yes, I'd say Paul's a 1.01 chance to comment on the Crows being samey, tedious or some such rubbish!

Nope, they are ok and have some ok tunes but I don't find them interesting. I am listening to 808 State.

Just bought a 'Best Of' the Everley Brothers for a wander down a long-ago memory lane... my best pal and I were nuts about them when we were 14-15, especially 'Kathy's Clown'. Fantastic voices and danceable or smoochable toons.

Sorry Harry - I'm half asleep & you'd get no sense out of me!! Turning in now that I've managed to stop madam eating the furniture & got her back in her cage too....

Originally posted by krizon@Feb 2 2007, 01:00 AM
Just bought a 'Best Of' the Everley Brothers for a wander down a long-ago memory lane... my best pal and I were nuts about them when we were 14-15, especially 'Kathy's Clown'. Fantastic voices and danceable or smoochable toons.
Imagine a version of Ebony Eyes being released now........

Van Morrison Live from the Bottom Line Club NY 1978.

Moondance4:37
Wavelength6:13
Into The Mystic4:47
Checkin' It Out3:40
Hungry For Your Love4:12
Brown Eyed Girl3:44
Crazy Love4:00
Kingdom Hall5:52
Tupelo Honey7:24
Natalia4:08
Wild Night5:23
Caravan8:38

From this site...

It has loads of live gigs, some rare with nice write-ups on each. Sign up is free and takes under 30
secs.

Concert Vault.

Yeah you cant beat abit of Van Morrison i enjoyed that, i've now gone on to my fav female singer of all time..

Tracy Chapman, Live - Oakland Coliseum Stadium, Oakland, CA, 05/27/1989. Concert for AIDS.

Introduction2:40
Why?3:01
She's Got Her Ticket3:15
For My Lover3:46
Interlude3:18
Subcity5:44
For You3:40
Fast Car6:12
Interlude2:50
All That You Have Is Your Soul6:31
Talkin' Bout A Revolution3:31

Absolutely Immense imo.