What Are You Listening To Now?

:lol: You're not wrong there, fudge - at least I'm at my Mum's so I don't have to live next to them most of the time!!!!

Got the Thrills - Let's Bottle Bohemia on now.

I hate these threads as they make me feel like an old man- I've never heard of 90% of the artistes. :(

Originally posted by Tout Seul@Feb 16 2005, 07:07 PM
I hate these threads as they make me feel like an old man- I've never heard of 90% of the artistes. :(
Maybe that's because.........no I can't do it. :P

Originally posted by Tout Seul@Feb 16 2005, 06:07 PM
Can you put some oldies up and make everybody else feel young? ;)

Originally posted by Diminuendo@Feb 16 2005, 07:12 PM
:lol:

I am listening to the sound of cabbage boiling............. :confused:
:D :D Could be Hoggs pudding frying?? the Cardiffian bought some more today, I passed on it but settled for COCKles- mussells and whelks made a brilliant dinner.... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Diminuendo@Feb 16 2005, 07:44 PM

Now to put on some soothing music......................Motorhead I think.
Talking of Motors!!!!! :D I downloaded off KAZAAR a record I heard yonks ago lasts about 15 minutes I think its called AUTOBAHN its an instrumental has any body ever heard it?? I have not played it all the way through as yet but may later I think its by KREFTWORK obviously German? but its brill was recorded in 1974 wow!! did not think it was that old....... :rolleyes:

Ah, I was wondering why she was slurping cat food!!

Mind you, I'd be willing to bet she doesn't make as much noise as the parrot does when she eats!!!

Originally posted by Irish Stamp@Feb 16 2005, 05:55 PM
Bloc Party - Little Thoughts :)
Oh dont start me on this, I bought the album as this is one of the songs that really got me into them and it aint on the album :angy:

Back