What Are You Listening To Now?

Originally posted by fudge+Feb 16 2005, 07:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fudge @ Feb 16 2005, 07:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Irish Stamp@Feb 16 2005, 05:55 PM
Bloc Party - Little Thoughts :)
Oh dont start me on this, I bought the album as this is one of the songs that really got me into them and it aint on the album :angy: [/b][/quote]
You aren't the only who's annoyed about that :angry:

Originally posted by Merlin the Magician@Feb 16 2005, 07:55 PM
I downloaded off KAZAAR a record I heard yonks ago lasts about 15 minutes I think its called AUTOBAHN its an instrumental has any body ever heard it?? I have not played it all the way through as yet but may later I think its by KREFTWORK obviously German? but its brill was recorded in 1974 wow!! did not think it was that old....... :rolleyes:
It was played on Radio Two this morning

They are still going

Kraftwerk Website

:o well what a coincidence I just played it, it lasts 22min-42 seconds I'll make a C-D of it.....and play it on my system which is very loud.... but will suffice when my neighbours start rowing soon dead-en the noise ......... :D :D

Yes only one other I can think of as an instrumental that I like ....
SHAFT by ISSAC HAYES thats pretty good too he was at GLASTONBURY last year... :D

Coldplay - A Rush Of Blood To The Head - fantastic album, I can't wait for their new album which will be out this year.

The Bands 05, a compilation CD I picked up today, it's not bad at all. The new Athlete & Feeder albums are good, too. I also picked up a bundle of blank cds so I can copy a load of my brother's cds too... :D That'll be handy as it saved me buying Razorlight's or Green Day's albums earlier!! :D

Although I am ancient and behind the times heard Keane at the weekend - pleasant but commercial and very bland I thought

I like Keane - they are very good live too. I won't comment on the "ancient & behind the times" label.... :P :lol:

Right now I've got Athlete - Tourist on.

Keane are very bland...they sound just like Coldplay and Travis to me.
Today i have listened to:

Tindersticks - Curtains
Mutiilation - Vampires Of Black Imperial Blood
Enslaved - Isa (2004`s best album imo)
Nirvana - Unplugged in New York
Morbid Angel - Heretic
Burzum - Det Som Engang Var

Was doing some clearing out/tidying up/painting the utility room @ the w/e and found a few cds I hadn't played for a while, so on they had to go!

Dandy Warhols - 13 songs
Goo Goo Dolls - Dizzy up the
REM - Reveal
Train
And loadsa David Grey!

Made the painting go very well

All great cds...got the lot in my collection! Goo Goo Dolls Dizzy Up The Girl is one of my favourite albums, they are a great band.

Glad you got the painting & stuff sorted!

Anyone going to the REM Glasgow gig tonight forget it as it's cancelled as one of the band is ill in hospital.

Back