What are you watching

There are two people we know that we meet when dog walking; I always call them Nuts in May [not to their face, of course]. The S.O. hasn't got a clue what I mean! [crikey; just thought that they probably say the same about me]. It's my browser that's having a breakdown of some kind. I seem to have spyware. Could you paste something from iplayer that I could lick onto to see if the pooter lets me watch it? It's a cunning plan but it might just work...

Nope AOL browser has encountered a problem and has to close, it keeps saying grrr. Drawing board back to.

Nope AOL browser has encountered a problem and has to close, it keeps saying grrr. Drawing board back to.

attachment.php

download firefox or chrome!!

Attachments

• e81c4ee9f0f1572d83728d035ff01e0ceb95ccd22f555b4f50b4d59acab7e9d1.jpg
    e81c4ee9f0f1572d83728d035ff01e0ceb95ccd22f555b4f50b4d59acab7e9d1.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 66
may be best to wait for the PC guy you mentioned has had a look, probably a safer option.

Last edited:
Just saw Marvellous on BBC2; missed it when it was shown in September. It was wonderful. Didn't realise as I was watching it that it's a true story.

It's brilliant. Unusually the English version was a good remake I believe [I haven't seen it]. I thought nothing could beat The Killing till I saw The Bridge, even though a lot of the humour is lost in translation. I've just finished Game of Thrones, series one, and have now got to buy the rest, even though it means I'll do nothing else for the next couple of weeks. I'm totally addicted.

Just started watching The Wire and Breaking Bad.....lots and lots of episodes to get through

My daughter reckoned that The Wire was the best thing ever till she saw Game of Thrones. I've got to start on the second series of Breaking Bad but all I want to do is watch Game of Thrones. I'm holding back on buying the box set as I know it will take over my whole life. I don't know how people managed to wait for a week to see each new episode when it first came out.

Back