What are you watching

Me and Kirsty are watching Celebs on the Farm. Me for the hysterical laughter that it gives me watching them and her to perv at Artem Chigthingy ex strictly dancer.

Everyone’s allowed a guilty pleasure, right??!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me and Kirsty are watching Celebs on the Farm. Me for the hysterical laughter that it gives me watching them and her to perv at Artem Chigthingy ex strictly dancer.

Everyone’s allowed a guilty pleasure, right??!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven’t watched it yet! Been out every night this week so far!

I find it difficult to believe that Suranne Jones could be brilliant at anything - maybe a modern day adaptation of The Wooden Horse, where she plays the eponymous horse.

Terrible, terrible actress.

You wouldn't get many people to agree with that, Simmo!

The missus does, so that's good enough for me. Watched her again recently in secret of crickley hall and she's just wooden, wooden, wooden.

In short: not a fan of any of the above, but looking forward to the return of Gentleman Jack and the fabulous Suranne Jones.

Scott & Bailey being shown on ITV3 Monday nights at 10, 2 episodes back to back, which I personally could watch over and over - love it.

Unforgotten with the brilliant Nicola Walker, being shown on Wednesdays, same channel, same time.

Watched 5 minutes of Poldark once, that was enough.

Watched 5 minutes of Peaky Blinders once, that was too much.

Scott & Bailey being shown on ITV3 Monday nights at 10, 2 episodes back to back, which I personally could watch over and over - love it.

Unforgotten with the brilliant Nicola Walker, being shown on Wednesdays, same channel, same time.

Watched 5 minutes of Poldark once, that was enough.

Watched 5 minutes of Peaky Blinders once, that was too much.

Thanks for that, I don't usually check the listings for 1TV 3

My daughter says there's a Breaking bad film released on netflix,that should be worth a watch..

It's called El Camino - but I won't be watching it, Breaking Bad was a lot of old rubbish imo. Watched up till the first couple of episodes of series 2, then gave up!

Folk kept saying to me - "it gets really good in season 4" - I kept saying, "I'm not watching three seasons of pish just to get to a series that probably won't live up to the hype."

Someone bought me first series of Breaking Bad on DVD as thought it was the best thing since.... I was totally bored. I watched all of it out of politeness and hope that maybe it got better.
It didn't.

Watched all 5 series in a couple of weeks won a couple of golden globes,prefer british urban programmes like top boy more which i've just finished watching which was different class..

Someone bought me first series of Breaking Bad on DVD as thought it was the best thing since.... I was totally bored. I watched all of it out of politeness and hope that maybe it got better.
It didn't.

The worst thing you could do is to join a show that late. Lofty expectations can't be matched

Breaking Bad (and Better Call Saul) are marmite, I loved BB and BCS is close to being as good, but if you don't like it, then you don't like it :)
If you did like it then the movie is worth watching to find out what happened to Jessie if nothing else.

Prism - a play staring Robert Lindsay, currently on tour. If you can go and see it, please go. Lindsay really is one of our finest actors. I absolutely love watching him on stage, he never disappoints.
I don't really believe in the honours system but he really should be a Knight of the Realm.

Back