What are you watching

Just watched 24 hours in custody about a guy that caught 2 scumbags trying to break in to his garage and chased after them in his car and they were on a motorbike.he ended up hitting the bike resulting in them hitting a parked car and he ran into a parked pick up truck.
The 2 scumbags were both badly injured.
It ended with the guy getting 22 months in jail.
The judge said the 2 scumbags would find it hard in prison with their injuries and so only gave them suspended sentences.
After the accident police stopped an uninsured car and found it was being driven on false plates.
The driver and passenger were the same scumbags.their injuries didnt stop them then,
Really gets my goat that.really pi**es me off.

Just watched 24 hours in custody about a guy that caught 2 scumbags trying to break in to his garage and chased after them in his car and they were on a motorbike.he ended up hitting the bike resulting in them hitting a parked car and he ran into a parked pick up truck.
The judge said the 2 scumbags would find it hard in prison with their injuries and so only gave them suspended sentences.
After the accident police stopped an uninsured car and found it was being driven on false plates.
The driver and passenger were the same scumbags.their injuries didnt stop them then,

Just seen this on facebook and by the comments it seems I wasnt the only one who thought it was a disgrace.
Go fund me page raised over 90 grand to pay for his defence costs.

Not watching but listening to Sorry I haven't A Clue on radio 4. ( Monday nights, repeated 12 o'clock Sunday) I actually find very few comedy shows/films funny, but I have laugh out loud moments with this and it's intelligent humour too and not 'lazy'.

Yes, reminds me of the psychologist who, on hearing how much damage a psychopath had done to a family, said, "What can we do to help this man?"

I'm a long - time fan of Laura Keunssberg, and an avid viewer of 'Sunday Politics' which was mostly about social media and its pernicious effect on young people, ahead of a parliamentary discussion tomorrow.
She took a sideways step today to interview Kate Winslet about her role in the film 'I Am Ruth' which also involved her real life daughter. The interview was most poignant, revealiing and emotionally evocative,and I urge anyone interested in the subject to watch it through whatever means available.
I have personally experienced the the effect of its poisonous talons, having 2 teenage granddaugters, both sweet and intellegent, who got snared by the garbage promoted by this medium, and both needed proffesional counselling.
Btw, the film itself is on CH4 on Thurday.

Anyone watching season 5 of the Crown?

I must say I've found the program subject to the laws of diminishing returns as it focuses more on relationships rather than history as it started out.

Meghan and Harry just now.

She makes a link between Brexit, concerns about E.U migration on free-for-all-of-movement and her own likeability and desireability amongst the British public. Nothing to do with her actions I guess.

I guess it's now the british publics fault Harry abandoned the Royal Family, and not Royal Family itself.

The things that money can make people do eh..

Last edited:
Meghan and Harry just now.

She makes a link between Brexit, concerns about E.U migration on free-for-all-of-movement and her own likeability and desireability amongst the British public. Nothing to do with her actions I guess.

I guess it's now the british publics fault Harry abandoned the Royal Family, and not Royal Family itself.

The things that money can make people do eh..

They are a pair of wasters, I won't be wasting my time on them!

She's a joke. Wonder how many times someone had to explain what Brexit was?
I can imagine some of the filming: ' I can do tears - you want more tears? Okay let's go, take 6 '
I don't have Netflix but wouldn't watch anyway. Harry will be back. It will take him longer than mere mortals as the Royals always take longer over affairs of the heart, but he'll be back without her.

Last edited:
Ive no doubt that it’s a very slick production but the fact that they know the RF can’t fire back like most would be able to just gives them a free rein to say and do exactly what they want and they can twist every comment to suit their narrative.

I just hope that there are going to be one or one or two people creeping out of the woodwork and giving some real truths because sadly the woke generations are buying into this charade.

There are plenty thinking “oh it’s only going to last a few more years and he’ll be back” but would you really let him back now? Off the back of this? Because next weeks episodes are going to be worse as I have a feeling they’re going to start on Kate and Camilla.

My perfect outcome would be someone doing a DNA test on him and discrediting his parentage.....that would be some slap in the face for them!

Ive no doubt that it’s a very slick production but the fact that they know the RF can’t fire back like most would be able to just gives them a free rein to say and do exactly what they want and they can twist every comment to suit their narrative.

I just hope that there are going to be one or one or two people creeping out of the woodwork and giving some real truths because sadly the woke generations are buying into this charade.

There are plenty thinking “oh it’s only going to last a few more years and he’ll be back” but would you really let him back now? Off the back of this? Because next weeks episodes are going to be worse as I have a feeling they’re going to start on Kate and Camilla.

My perfect outcome would be someone doing a DNA test on him and discrediting his parentage.....that would be some slap in the face for them!

Yes what does James Hewitt have to say about all this!

About the only part I could have any empathy with was the media intrusion part.

I know we have folks on here who were remainers and I don't want to turn this into the politics thread, I just felt making that link was a leap in logic.

At the end of the day like all countries we have at a minimum a small minority of active racists, and probably a few extra with racist tendencies, but I really feel the treatment she received would have happend to any princess from any race whether that be from the royal family, the media or even the public.

Like I'm sure many of us do I have one or two black mates and also a cousin who is black, and that leaves me asking, has Meghan's issues actually brought the racism subject forward in a progressive way or just added a new layer of toxic anger to it.

Last edited:
I voted for Brexit and I am the last person to be racist but I did agree with the stance on immigration. NOT because of racist views but because of the advantage so many non-needy migrants were taking and flocking to our shores to claim our hospitality and benefits. And we are a small country that is struggling with housing and infrastructure as is it. I don’t want this beautiful countryside built all over to accommodate those who are not fleeing war or terrible regimes.

And as for the witch...shes a classic extreme narcissist who has been gifted a platform. I could see from day one, she was serious trouble but even I didn’t think she would go this far. She has “H” completely by the balls and has fed him so much of her agenda (he’s too thick to realise he’s been manipulated) that he has no choice but to join in. He’s completely and dangerously obsessed with her so allows her to be in total control.

Hewitt lives in a two bed Flat in Exeter with his mother and keeps liking my Tinder profile....:lol:......it’s tempting I must say!

I voted for Brexit and I am the last person to be racist but I did agree with the stance on immigration. NOT because of racist views but because of the advantage so many non-needy migrants were taking and flocking to our shores to claim our hospitality and benefits. And we are a small country that is struggling with housing and infrastructure as is it. I don’t want this beautiful countryside built all over to accommodate those who are not fleeing war or terrible regimes.

And as for the witch...shes a classic extreme narcissist who has been gifted a platform. I could see from day one, she was serious trouble but even I didn’t think she would go this far. She has “H” completely by the balls and has fed him so much of her agenda (he’s too thick to realise he’s been manipulated) that he has no choice but to join in. He’s completely and dangerously obsessed with her so allows her to be in total control.

Hewitt lives in a two bed Flat in Exeter with his mother and keeps liking my Tinder profile....:lol:......it’s tempting I must say!

Haha. I can't tell if you are serious or joking re-Hewitt, Jinny. You are a mysterious woman. :)

Yes, I wonder what a psychologist would make of her.

If she wants to know what racism is she should try being a Catholic in Scotland, more so one of Irish descent...

There you go, another can of worms :p

Anyone who exposes the massive psychological car-crash that is the Royal Family - or who simply gets on their tits - is fine by me.

I'm a long - time fan of Laura Keunssberg, and an avid viewer of 'Sunday Politics' which was mostly about social media and its pernicious effect on young people, ahead of a parliamentary discussion tomorrow.
She took a sideways step today to interview Kate Winslet about her role in the film 'I Am Ruth' which also involved her real life daughter. The interview was most poignant, revealiing and emotionally evocative,and I urge anyone interested in the subject to watch it through whatever means available.
I have personally experienced the the effect of its poisonous talons, having 2 teenage granddaugters, both sweet and intellegent, who got snared by the garbage promoted by this medium, and both needed proffesional counselling.
Btw, the film itself is on CH4 on Thurday.
Watched the movie last night, and it really is a pointed and powerful condemnation of the pariah that is social media.
Really struck a chord personally too, as a direct refection on what's happened to my daughter and her own 2 teenage daughters, down to the futile arguments, self harming and the C.A.M.S involvement.
It's surely time these massive corporations were properly regulated, and held responsible for their damaging,and sometimes fatal, profiteering from the distress of young society, and the fine words and empty promises do nothing to address this very real and destructive problem,imo.
If you have vulnerable relatives, I'd urge you to watch the movie through,it might really open your eyes to this pestilence.

Harry is definitey Charles' if nothing else look at his hands, the same as C, plus the colouring is from the Spencer side of the family, look at Charles Diana's brother and her sister Jane/Sarah, the one married to Robert Fellowes, she's ginger as well.
KC/QCC will be dead and Harry will not be with her and the kids will be old enough, and he'll subtly beg William to let him come back. 'We're brothers, I couldn't see what she was doing/was like/ I was blinded, come on bro , yous knows blood is thicker innit'.
Grades definitely 'creatively accounted' for entry into Sandhurst, and guess who was in charge of all that at Sandhurst at the time? Andrew Parker-Bowles.

Coming back the The English; I missed the first episode and fell asleep ( that's me not it ) during the 2nd so 'lost' the plot a bit, but really upset that next week is the last episode. :( Saw the end of an interview with Emily Blunt and Chaske Spencer and he looks so different from his character. Loving it. Don't want it to end. Want trousers like that too.

Ahhhh just seen who plays Black Eyed Mog, knew I knew her but couldn't place her. Huge UK/British actor presence plus Gary Farmer, previously seen as ' an Indian in the lobby' in The West Wing. If you haven't watched it yet - DO IT!!!

Last edited:
Back