Willie Mullins

Furthermore, even if HF is unbeatable, I would rather finish second in a Champion than win the poxy mares' race.

Would you really -if I was given the choice between owning a Kim Muir winner or a Gold Cup second I would take the winner.

Would you really -if I was given the choice between owning a Kim Muir winner or a Gold Cup second I would take the winner.

I'd be delighted with either, but I think that if you'd been second in the big race there would have been a moment when you thought you could win it. Serious excitement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some owner on Racing Post's 'I gotta horse' a few weeks ago said that he was sure when lying on his death bed he will not be worrying about share portfolios or his missing millions but " I should have run that horse in the Gold Cup/Champion hurdle when I had the chance!"
Mr Ricci may be made of different stuff however.

Last edited:
Maybe it's Quevega he should be aiming at the CH or WH
if he didn't want to take his chance with quevega in the WH last year i can't see him ever doing it. he'll want to break golden millers record next march and the mares race will be the easiest way to do that.

Think we will run Buachaill Allainn in the stayers at Newbury tomorrow and if we are close to At Fishers again who knows, the World a dream.

I see Ruby declared to ride the odds on jolly in the G3 4yr old hurdle for the Giggi/Mullins combo tomorrow.
Russel's choice to ride the outsider I wonder or is even he having to fall in line to the Mullins juggernaut.

Some good news hopefully

Analifet is expected to make a complete recovery from the pelvic injury she sustained at Leopardstown on December 26.

The filly, who had been ante-post favourite for Triumph Hurdle, was pulled up early in the Knight Frank Juvenile Hurdle and has been found to have a fracture.

Although Analifet is unlikely to run again this term, trainer Willie Mullins is confident her racing career is not over.

He told At The Races: "I would think she's out for the season. As far as we are concerned there's a fracture there.

"Sometimes when they get those injuries it can be just a bad muscle tear and they can come back quicker, but it appears there is a small fracture there.

"It's a common enough thing and they can make complete recoveries.

"I think Al Kazeem had one last year and what a recovery he made. We see that recovery all the time."

I've just done a W.Mullins Goliath bet staked £24.70 to win £136,430-

Hurricane Fly /Faugheen / Ballycasey / Vautour / Briar Hill / Quevega /Champagne fever /Black Hercules .

You'll here me across Dublin Bay if that comes off.

Hurricane Fly /Faugheen / Ballycasey / Vautour / Briar Hill / Quevega /Champagne fever /Black Hercules .

Traitor :nono: :lol:

I hear the sound of baskets being tidied away, and the clatter of clogs heading for high-ground.

Last edited:

I feel for you mate 7/8 is bad luck....at least you'll know your fate by 3.25 on the Tuesday :whistle: #MTOY

Back