World Cup Group C

He has either had a breakdown of some kind or if not when he re-reads the above (after he has taken 75% of the forum off ignore) he will leave the forum in embarrassment...

Obviously a lot I could say but as we've heard many a bird shout after a dodgy night out in a nightclub

"Leave it aht ! He ain't worth it!"

Last edited:
I realize the guy has a tendency to engage the keyboard before brain but man you guys are brutal.

looks a bit like trying to bully DO off the board with some of the stuff here.

someone has to say it..doubt anyone will agree...but i'll live

People Reap what they sow mate

But end of, as far as I concerned

I know DO and his extended family personally. I would go to the gallows swearing they haven't a racist cell between the lot of them.

Lets not allow clumsy wording around incredibly complex multi-layered topic distract us from reality.

I agree he could be a bollocks. Racist/fellow traveller/ NOT.

Last edited:
I know DO and his extended family personally. I would go to the gallows swearing they haven't a racist cell between the lot of them.

Lets not allow clumsy wording around incredibly complex multi-layered topic distract us from reality.

I agree he could be a bollocks. Racist/fellow traveller/ NOT.

Clumsy wording?

That is, no offence, a pithy attempt to excuse his ignorance and opinions.

Best he doesn't go anywhere though, we all look forward to hearing immediately after a race how he backed the winner. It's like its very own results service... :rolleyes:

looks a bit like trying to bully DO off the board with some of the stuff here.

someone has to say it..doubt anyone will agree...but i'll live

That is not my intention (if that is directed at me) but what goes around comes around - DO was, I believe, one of those who tried to get Clive banned.

And i wouldnt stoop so low as to trying to get him banned (by all sorts of means .... ) or pushed off the board either

Last edited:
Why is it that football threads always end in rows/infighting? Main reason I stopped posting about it on here, some WC comments aside was because it is rarely discussed with any logical argument

People disagree about racing all the time and people move on. Football would appear to bring out the worst in people on here

Clumsy wording?

That is, no offence, a pithy attempt to excuse his ignorance and opinions.

Best he doesn't go anywhere though, we all look forward to hearing immediately after a race how he backed the winner. It's like its very own results service... :rolleyes:

I am giving you a real world perspective. 99% of normal life happens there.

The rest is Forums.

That's my favourite goal so far. What a player this guy is. If they had Falcao....

Colombia to beat Uruguay should be the biggest bet anyone has in this world cup.

That's my favourite goal so far. What a player this guy is. If they had Falcao....

Colombia to beat Uruguay should be the biggest bet anyone has in this world cup.
Falcao's absence has probably helped them in all honesty. He can't play up top on his own so James was routinely shifted wide.

He was phenomenal when he came on tonight. Wonderful player.

Virtually all the South and Central American teams are looking impressive. Mexico played Croatia a treat the other day

Last edited:
Back