World Cup Group D

Chiellini had every right to elbow him - self defence - if someone was biting me I would do the same.

Suarez should be banned for a year, and mentally tested. He's not right in the head.

This is the same Chiellini who rolled around twice in the first half holding his face when replays showed no one went near his face. Not defending Suarez in the slightest, but the camera's don't show if he bit him or just put his head to his. I think it's time little Louis went off to play in Spain.

Surely he' gone for the rest of the tourney. He definitely has some serious issues to deal with, that go way beyond football.

This is the same Chiellini who rolled around twice in the first half holding his face when replays showed no one went near his face. Not defending Suarez in the slightest, but the camera's don't show if he bit him or just put his head to his. I think it's time little Louis went off to play in Spain.

This post is very strange indeed. To focus on Chiellini is bizarre. Are you blind?

Bq6gkhTIQAA3QUu.jpg:large

But biting some in Uruguay means you really really like someone

Last edited:
Shows how brain dead England were, the racist chipmunk was there to be wound up when we played them, and we did feck all.
If a dog does what he has now done 3 times they get shot

Last edited:

Ashamed of nothing, offended by everything?

Red blinkers, shocking.
Talking about diving what did you make of Sturridge's effort tonight?

You tell me. I was watching the Uruguay v Italy game ( I did mention it earlier... ), hence I have told you how Chiallini was through the game. I also said I was not defending Suarez in the slightest. And people are saying I am blinkered? You should all try to ******* learn to read what people actually write, rather than just stereotype like you do all the time!

Sorry, play acting not diving (rolling around holding your face when nobody has touched you) ....same thing aka...........cheating.
If you aren't defending Suarez why focus on Chiellini?

Tigg, I merely pointed out that he was the main culprit in the first half. Look at the time of the post when I first said it. It merely smacked at the time he was claiming to be bitten of the boy who cried wolf. Simple as. I have already said TWICE I am not defending Suarez, and if he HAS bitten him, then I want shut from my club as I wouldn't put up with it any more. Is that clear enough for everyone? If not, I suggest you read it again.

Very odd quote from someone who lives in the same city and made positive noises over the new Hillsborough enquiry when the truth finally came out.

Don`t see the relevance. This incident is black and white and it doesn`t help anybody, including the city, when our own can`t accept it without trying to muddy the waters with comments on the Italians play-acting. It just re-inforces outsiders stereotypes of people from our city.

Got to applaud you for managing to put the onus on me for your comments. Well done. I will simply say my 'muddying the waters' commenting on an Italian, I don't see the relevance.....

Also, have you read the Italians indignation to the red card shown to Marchisio?
Chiellini was furious with the performance of the referee.

He said: “It's a shame. Today's game has been decided by the referee. We take our responsibilities, but the referee has been bad.

“Marchisio's red card and the failed one for Luis Suarez, decided the game.

Italy head coach Cesare Prandelli also hit out at the referee, saying: "It didn't seem to me a match of red cards.
“In my opinion the referee ruined the match. The red card for Marchisio was not right.”

I don't see any comment on what was a definite red card, right under the referee's nose. The Italians tried to cheat their way to victory and may have been outdone at their own game.

Last edited:
Totally agree. I have no more to say on the subject, and I would doubt very much I will comment on anything football related for the coming season. I just can't be bothered with it after the last one.

Let's say a member of the public bites 3 people over 4 years - what would happen to him? Wouldn't he be sectioned?

A bite is more silly and barmy than dangerous. Seen "tackles" that are far more sinister

Things just aren't going England's way, are they?

Today they were bigger, stronger and faster than CR all over the park and couldn't capitalise on it.

Doesn't look good for the future.

England's 'top two' strikers should have both had hat tricks in their last 2 group games. It's all well and good blaming the defence but the strikers also need to do their job.
Wankers!

Any thoughts on the younger members of the squad who were given a run-out.

To my mind only Foster, Shaw and Lallana didn't look out of place.

Jones is never going to be a full-back, Smalling's distribution is awful, Wilshere seems to be going backwards and Barkley didn't impress.

Any thoughts on the younger members of the squad who were given a run-out.

To my mind only Foster, Shaw and Lallana didn't look out of place.

Jones is never going to be a full-back, Smalling's distribution is awful, Wilshere seems to be going backwards and Barkley didn't impress.

Pity the clown Hodgson wasn't as honest as you Colin

I thought only Foster impressed, Shaw and Lallana were average and agree regarding the others Colin. Wilshere needs to learn that you cannot play football on your backside!
Sad that probably our best player last night was the oldest!

Last edited:
Back