Xmas Money

Why has it not seen the track Slim? Must of had issues being a 4yo debuting in December? Hope it wins for you

It's AW filth, but 6/1 into 7/2 tells its own tale, and I'm prepared to put my natural distaste to one side this one time, I'm on board.

Slim, it better win pulling a sleigh, or its back to satsumas and chocolate-mice for the nippers Chrimbo.

had a good look at the race..i won't be playing Slim..i hope it wins half of the track for you.....i've had a very good day up to press..i've one more to come...so my luck must be wearing thin..so i won't jinx it for you by backing it

good luck..and happy xmas

Last edited:
Why has it not seen the track Slim? Must of had issues being a 4yo debuting in December? Hope it wins for you

Won a schooling race a few weeks back. If anyone thinks that Taaluf will be improved for a move to the Halford stable then they know **** all about racing. He's a useless bridle **** of a horse. Hayes will hack up.

Would you all now just go away and **** yourselves. Don't thank me because you don't deserve to be on the same forum as me you ******* inferiors.

Top Man Slim
attachment.php

Attachments

• HFS!.jpg
    HFS!.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 96
Back