Xmas Money

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
Recommended bet at Dundalk tonight

Majestic Timeline

Sharjah

E/W Double with Coral and Sportingbet pays 21.5/1 for the win. Betbright are bigger again so open an account with them using the banner if you don't already have one.

NOTE THIS IS NOT A 'WILL WIN' MESSAGE - just a good bet.

Last edited:
Recommended bet at Dundalk tonight

Majestic Timeline

Sharjah

E/W Double with Coral and Sportingbet pays 21.5/1 for the win. Betbright are bigger again so open an account with them using the banner if you don't already have one.

NOTE THIS IS NOT A 'WILL WIN' MESSAGE - just a good bet.

3rd & 1st. Average.

For only the 2nd time in his career Rock On Ruby (Relkeel) faces something like the test he needs, and while 13/8 won't butter too many Xmas parsnips, he has the look of a real stonewaller today.

I think a lot of the races today looks dodgy. Lots of scope for at least one "good thing" to end up beat.

I couldn't back or oppose The New One and I'm not even sure if he could give the weight to Vaniteux while Bertimont strikes me as a horse on the up.

I also think Rock On Ruby might be vulnerable to Volnay De Thaix who got a very suspicious-looking ride last time but I couldn't lay the former or back the latter today.

It's a very quiet betting day for me.

With the likelihood of a number of short priced winners (Hargam and Champagne West already), I expect the bookies will take him on and he might drift.

Hard to see hm beat today so he also fits the Xmas money bill for me too.

Also worth doubling him up with The New One.

With the likelihood of a number of short priced winners (Hargam and Champagne West already), I expect the bookies will take him on and he might drift.

Hard to see hm beat today so he also fits the Xmas money bill for me too.

Also worth doubling him up with The New One.

Well done. I got involved small.

For only the 2nd time in his career Rock On Ruby (Relkeel) faces something like the test he needs, and while 13/8 won't butter too many Xmas parsnips, he has the look of a real stonewaller today.

Very well done. You got the price and the result correct.

3.35 posts even...point taken. Agreed.

Just remember that the point of putting things up on the forum is so that other people lose with you, it will make you feel better therefore give them plenty of time to jump off the cliff. It's served me well over the years.

Last edited:
Bloody good show all-round today, chaps.

I was out buying a fu*cking Christmas Tree when all this was going-off........Humbug!

Just remember that the point of putting things up on the forum is so that other people lose with you, it will make you feel better therefore give them plenty of time to jump of the cliff. It's served me well over the years.

:lol:

Back