2008 Arc

Biggest winner is SOF for me but have had to cover myself a bit with DOM. If the filly surprises me and is too good then fair enough.

Wow what can you say - hats off to her, she is a true great

Hats off too to Youmzain, kicking myself for not backing him for a place, he is truly gutsy and without this freak of nature which is Zarkava woudl have got his Arc

Last edited:
Nice performance.

Who the fuck is the arsehole riding Blue Bresil? If I owned or trained that horse I'd drag him off the horse and kick the living shite out of him. Where the hell did he get his hands?? He couldn't have sawn the mouth off it any harder if he tried. An absolute disgrace.

Nice performance.

Who the ---- is the arsehole riding Blue Bresil? If I owned or trained that horse I'd drag him off the horse and kick the living shite out of him. Where the hell did he get his hands?? He couldn't have sawn the mouth off it any harder if he tried. An absolute disgrace.

And he stopped my bet getting a run too :(

They have to weight in with everything they were wearing and carrying!

PS Oh OK SL, I thought they had to carry everything, after all they could put lead in either!!

Last edited:
In fairness, she was hard to bet against the way the market went; I was considering laying her all the way through the build up, but I had to be a backer in the end when she went over 5/2. Even with questions, she was the outstanding candidate.

Back